rsp_222
21 years ago
Hi everyone I am new to CBID and some what new to cigars in general. I started smoking cigars about a year ago and instantly loved them. I have been reading in the formums and I think that it is really cool that you all send each other cigars. could you guys fill me in on some of the other things that you do.

thanks
dr_evil
21 years ago
Hi rsp,
Welcome to the forum and the brotherhood of the leaf (BOTL). Send me your address and I will send you a sampler of some of my cigars to try.
doc
[email protected]
rsp_222
21 years ago
Thanks dr_evil i just sent you my address and i look forward to trying them out. Because i am still young and new to the cigar world iI still have a lot of experimenting to do to find out the kinds of cigars are for me. 🙂
Thanks
wvwa34
21 years ago
rsp-ck out the newbie post under cigars & related!!!!! Will give you the rundown& wonderful world of the C-bid vocabulary!!!!!!! Good luck & welcome!!!!!
rsp_222
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic