axpo
  • axpo
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I have a feeling that my mailman is not going to like coming to my house much longer, though these are great reasons why:

Big box from CBID landed yesterday, my first order, and as I unpack, I am afraid that soon the new 55 qt Coolerdor might not be big enough if I keep shopping like this, as well as the,
Nice little bomb that arrived on my doorstep today from Tank, thanks buddy (for my first time). . . I can't wait to dig in to these after they rest up a bit, But tonight I will smoke to you my friend!

Thanks for breaking me in BOTL,
-G
tank71663
21 years ago
No problem my friend...

Nothing too big, just alittle welcome to the boards pkg...

Trust me..bigger things are to come....


TANK
havanaone
21 years ago
Welcome Kim(HV1)
Users browsing this topic