frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
2 years ago
another anniversary...
please send prayers for The Lovely Caren...HA!
DrafterX
2 years ago
Congrats..!! 🤣
DrafterX
2 years ago
Are you gonna get it wet..?? 😕
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
2 years ago
if she's still asleep later, yah.
Mr. Jones
2 years ago
Congrats !!

Boo
Boo !!


You've been slacker in my "zero response" posts lately...
48 hrs needs responding 😪 😴 😫
DrafterX
2 years ago

if she's still asleep later, yah.

frankj1 wrote:




🤣
ZRX1200
2 years ago
Congrats to ya both Frankie!
Ram27
2 years ago
Congratulations 👏🎉 to you both.🎊
danmdevries
2 years ago
I was trying to remember who I shared a wedding anniversary with. It's Frank.

Congrats Frank. We're at 14 married and 20 years and 3 days ago she showed up at my house and never left. Over half our lives now.
Stogie1020
2 years ago
Congrats gents!
Gene363
2 years ago
Congratulations to both of you!
JGRAZ
2 years ago
Congrats to Frank on 47 years
And to Dan for 14/20
Palama
2 years ago
Hau’oli la Ho’omana’o Frankie & TLC and Dan & his missus. 🥂
MACS
2 years ago
Congrats to you and my condolences to TLC. HA!

Also to Danm... I think.:-k
deadeyedick
2 years ago
Congrats! The ruse continues. 😇
Cheno
2 years ago
corey sellers
2 years ago
Congrats Papa
DrMaddVibe
2 years ago
Congratulations=d>
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
2 years ago

I was trying to remember who I shared a wedding anniversary with. It's Frank.

Congrats Frank. We're at 14 married and 20 years and 3 days ago she showed up at my house and never left. Over half our lives now.

danmdevries wrote:


I also knew there was someone else out there sharing that date.
Feel like I've had the pleasure of watching you move on from unfair stresses and grow into fatherhood over the years.
Proud to know ya.

Thanks to all of youse.
Sunoverbeach
2 years ago
Prayers won't help her. She's indoctrinated by now.

Congrats to you both, and Danm too
Users browsing this topic