Stickbuild
21 years ago
Anyone interested in splitting a box of PSD4's or Siglo VI's. Got pictures if you care for a look.


[email protected]
grishuha
21 years ago
Got references?
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Plantinit
chuckler
21 years ago
ISOMS????

What's that???...

PT 🙂
*ferg*
21 years ago
I have told you before I donot care what happened to me, but I will not let it happen to someone else.

Carvajal5150 if you want to pursue this further please be careful. You can post your email addie we can talk more.

erkwgz
21 years ago
Carvahal5150,

Ferg is a top notch BOTL. Although he does not post much here anymore do a search and you will see how he is thought of. If you have any questions please ask him and I am SURE he will answer with honesty.

My words of advice to you are "Follow fergs words of advice." Just my .02

Later.....Erik
Homebrew
21 years ago
What Erik Said.
I remember the dispute.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
Users browsing this topic