axpo
  • axpo
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Well, as arrived home today I found a small land-mine with the tell-tale bearded smiley face on the outside, waiting at my door step. As it combusted, to my delight, a wide variety of shapes, colors, brands, sizes, and styles of smokes erupted on my table.

My thanks to you BikerBob, you read my mind on a few sticks I have been longing to try (love those Perdomo's, and the Ancient Warior...quite nice), this dirty dozen will keep me busy for a while! They smell delicious. They know their fate, but will get a reprieve to rest for a little while first.
Thanks again for your kindness,


P.S., I also love the selection of packaged air you included, I am amassing quite a collection of that, which is great to have on hand in case of WMD's or some other disaster. LOL
myash07
21 years ago
Nice hit Bikerbob!
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
hey ax ......got your package to the p.o. today , in case you haven't seen the post.
enjoy
BikerBob1961
21 years ago
I am glad you liked the selections, my friend, those are my fav's.
Users browsing this topic