BuckyB93
21 years ago
Now what?

1) There's an Ash kicking going around.
2) There's a bug to be squashed.
3) There's a Wizard to deal with (Back in the cage you Racoon, you bitch). Then please leave me alone (whimper)
4) There's a local guy named Derek in Franklin, MA who hit me hard when my baby was born (I may have forgot your handle but I got your addy sucker..).
5) Couple behind the scenes packages (he he he).

... --- ... Lost and need the addy for the prick known as "da Chief." Send to stogiemac at yahoo dot com.

I don't normally like to give heads up but,.... heads up.
Gandalf
21 years ago
LOL at the rabid beaver.

Don't tell me you've been infected with Red Sox fever. There is no cure for it, y'know. It's been known to have long term personality altering effects that many consider incurable.......

Now get back in your cage and get some rest......
Jdllizard
21 years ago
SOX WIN! In the rain no less.


By the way, way to lay the smack down Bucky.
John L
Users browsing this topic