MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
This dude just hit me with a sneak attack. I ain't seen him post in ages... he didn't make Pablo's herf... then WHAM!! I get a box of cigars today, with a note inside apologizing for not making the herf. Thank you, Paul, but an apology wasn't necessary.

You done f***ed up, son. Your return address was on the box (of course it's required by postal regulations). I made an effort to write it down, before I disposed of the box.
php007
21 years ago
All I can say is enjoy and I hope they are to your liking. Smoke one of the AVO LE5's and post your thought on it. I remember you saying that you only had one and didn't want to smoke right now. So here is your chance to fire one up and tell us what you think.

Once again, enjoy and I hope to meet you at the next herf.

Paul.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...yeah, how's next august sound?
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'm in Pablo. Let's make it a yearly thing.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Sir, Yes Sir. I'll let youz know when I get them dates cuz.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
0304 3490 0000 2496 4048

*whistles innocently*
Charlie
21 years ago
Yeah, next August, it will be, but it is the hottest month in SoCal!

Charlie
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Maybe we wait until the first week of september... it cooled down A LOT in just 2 weeks.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...I can only go when the wife has off from work?
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I wasn't too bothered by the heat. Charlie was the one with a sweat rag.

Just let me know when and we'll do it again.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic