herfsnipe
21 years ago
I have some medium - full bodied smokes on the way and I would like to clear some room in my humidor by passing some milder smokes to anyone intersted.

Anyone interested in a fiver or 2, drop me an email to drbundle at yahoo dot com.

axpo
21 years ago
You Got Mail!
k9kop
21 years ago
E-mail sent

k9
u4ia
21 years ago
hunter1127
21 years ago
Email sent. thanks
herfsnipe
21 years ago
Hey BOTL.....Fivers are gone. But...



STAY TUNED !!

If I don't get replys from some requesters, I'll be back tomorrow.

dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
email-n-snail was sent a little bit ago but still probably too late.
k9kop
21 years ago
Hey bro, Got the package today. Very generous. One is going up in smoke right now. When you least expect it!!!

k9
axpo
21 years ago
Sorry for the delay, but I did get your package a few day ago.

Many Thanks!
Users browsing this topic