k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
By Slim.
For no reason at all, Slim slipped a vicious bomb into my house. Not just a 5 pack, but an entire box. I really don't know what to say. That was so unexpected. Slim, You sir are a class act. You're one of the most generous people I've ever meet. If I were you, I'd sleep with one eye open.

A humbled k9
myash07
21 years ago
Nice hit Slim!
tpottiger
21 years ago
Now that is a Slim Slam!

"insert clapping smiley"
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Topped for slim

k9
Slimboli
21 years ago
You deserve it k9kop ... I know it can't be much fun being laid up with your foot and all ...

... you've got to have something to do ... LOL!

What I sent wasn't much, just antoher 'sleeper' that you've probably heard mentioned here a few times. It's also another one of my favorite reasonably priced 'go-to' cigars.

Had you tried them before I sent them? What do you think?
Slimboli
21 years ago
Wow ... why does it say I posted this on the 24th, and it's still only Friday the 23rd ?!?
Slimboli
21 years ago
Oh nevermind ... 9:30 California time is three hours behind you guys in PA ... 😉
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Slim, I had one gifted to me but had yet to try it. I plan on giving it a whirl this weekend. Again, thank you for the gift.

k9
Slimboli
21 years ago
Ha ... how lucky is that? I was able to turn you on to another cigar that you hadn't tried yet.

You're going to like them, I'm sure.

And please Ricky ... nothing in return. Just let me know what you think of them, that's all I need ...
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
What a good and generous man he is...
Congrats K9 & get better!
Slimboli
21 years ago
Hey bloody ... what's your 'snailer' ... hehehe.
Charlie
21 years ago
The famous Slimboli Multi War head bomb blast

Charlie
flyerfixer
21 years ago
Good job slim, K9 is one of the best.
---flyerfixer---
Slimboli
21 years ago
Hey Ricky ... very curious as to what you think of them ...
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Slim, a really nice smoke. I've put 4 of them away so far. I can't thank you enough. You're first class my friend. Did I tell you to sleep with one eye open?

k9
Slimboli
21 years ago
... you don't have to do anything, my friend. I just wanted you to see what they were all about. Many here really like them ... myself included.
Users browsing this topic