Homebrew
21 years ago
The first person,
to email me Rugrunners snailer, gets a nice fiver of my favorites. LOL
homebrew at centurytel dot net
Here we go.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
P.S. Hey Bill 😉
Country
21 years ago
If I email you my address as rugrunners address I think this really really works out for me.

country
Homebrew
21 years ago
ROTFLMAO,
But I already know the state he lives in. LOL
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
Homebrew
21 years ago
P.S. Don't forget to send your snailer as well. LOL
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
tpottiger
21 years ago
I would if I could...


But I can't, so I won't...


I looked, I thought I had it, but alas, it is not to be.
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
this really bites !! i haven't been here long enough to have alot of snailers......just got four and he's not one of them !
:(


good try country !!! lol !! it sounded like a win-win situation there !!
andytv
21 years ago
heh heh heh heh
rugrunner
21 years ago
Can I still win? LOL

I'll trade you for it!
grishuha
21 years ago
I'll take that trade offer..
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Give that deserving Ruggy an uppercut for me, Homebrew! LOL!

Very "fortutitous"!
(c;
Homebrew
21 years ago
Wow,
Several people have given up rugrunner, but noone wants the prize. LOL Rugrunner, you should get a little something the first of next week.
Enjoy
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
P.S. I might have to bomb a couple of the responders too.
swim635
21 years ago
Homebrew does hits hard..I know from experience..Nukes!
Charlie
21 years ago
Homebrew bombs are among the most deadly in the arsenal!

Charlie
spadesman
21 years ago
Homie, if I had it, it'd be yours but I haven't had dealings with a lot of the new guys.
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
giving a responce on the thread probably doesn't count does it ???



i didn't think so.
i gotta start collecting snailers so i'll be better prepared next time ! get a rolo-dex or something......


:)
Users browsing this topic