wennerman
21 years ago
Edbug..damn man..got home very late last night after a fantastic vacation..walk in the house and there on the kitchen counter is the biggest baddest most awesome bomb I have ever seen..I am very humble..mere words can not express my thanks...I was squashed by the bug
and I will enjoy it in the weeks ahead..thank you sooooo very much
Tom
steeliefly
21 years ago
Is thing still going on? Who's up?

steeliefly
havanaone
21 years ago
got yoour end the other day.Man this is gonna be good!!LOL Your out by monday! Kim
edbug
21 years ago
wennerman,

Just playing by the rules my man, just playing by the rules ! I'm glad you liked the selection, and I hope it was worth the 3 month wait ! ! ! It seems like the OCTTT is rolling again (knock on wood) and hopefully nobody will have to wait as long as you did ! ! ! Enjoy my BOTL, you earned it.

edbug
wennerman
21 years ago
Edbug...no arguement you played by the rules..just went above and beyond ..thanks again....
Tom
havanaone
21 years ago
Edbug Your end went out this morning.

Thanks Kim
havanaone
21 years ago
I also was Squasheddddd by the bug,he's one tough hombrey.... Kim
edbug
21 years ago
STOP THIS OCTTT THREAD UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I MEAN IT ! ! !

QUESTIONS TO EDBUG AT HOTMAIL OR 7153474700
erkwgz
21 years ago
To whoever,

Has pissed the bug off. My words of advice to you are...you better make things right!!! I know the circumstances and what you did was just flat out wrong!

If you can't run with the big dogs you should not play.
If you cannot top his trade the proper thing to do would be to box up his cigars and send them back! Victor Sinclairs had no business being associated with that trade and you should have known that! Make it right!!!! Just my .02 for what it is worth

Later.....Erik
havanaone
21 years ago
This was a trade I should not of done and I am working it out with The bug.
I do not feel that I should have to explain to all BOTL about this matter. Just to the Person that I am doing a trade with and that is Edbug.
So I am backing out of this one and returning the package to the bug.
Kim(HV1)
edbug
21 years ago
WOW, that was wierd and tough ! ! ! ! ! !


Let's try this again, if there is still anyone out there that wants to do this anymore ! ? ! ? !

Is there a BOTL or SOTL who think they can dance with a little ole' bug ? ? ? ? ?

My info is a few posts above.

Good luck to you on this monumental task! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
18delta
21 years ago
i would love to take on the "little 'ole bug" BUT my plate is really full right now and i might not be able to respond quick enough......but one day Mr. Bug, i will get my chance.....one day ..

gerilynn
icyo
21 years ago
Edbug,

Bring. It. On.

:)

email sent!
edbug
21 years ago
In responce to post # 112: You will be given a rain check, just send your end when the dust settles and I'll turn it as fast as I can ! ! !

In responce to post # 113: O.k. my BOTL, I'll launch on Saturday, Bunker down !

As for the rest of ya'all, have a great weekend and God bless us all ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
edbug
21 years ago
With respect to my BOTL's who have tried but have had to back down from the little ole' bug, I am declairing myself king of the Ashen World, second to none and untouchable by mortals ! ! ! ! !

Unless by some chance there is still some bold and daring BOTL/SOTL, who is'nt scared, that think they can hang with a bug ! ? ! ? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ?

Only time will tell !

Waiting to be kicked & bitchslapped, but doubting that it will ever happen, edbug

p.s. you will be sorry ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
tank71663
21 years ago
I would never think of going head to head with you. But when your not looking, and you feel somebody slap you on the back of the head, and you turn around and hear somebody giggling like a little girl in the bushes, that was Mrs. Tank.

Yes, that's it, Mrs.Tank. Can't you just smell those cookies. Musta been her.

Users browsing this topic