phishout
21 years ago
Chuckler you package went out today.
FEDEX tacking number 468686826663362
There's a little something extra in there for you to enjoy with the gars.
phishout
chuckler
21 years ago
You da man...

Will watch out for it!

PT 🙂
chuckler
21 years ago
FYI...

I the future please don't post FedX or UPS numbers on public site.

Thanks.

PT 😞
phishout
21 years ago
sorry about that.
I'll rember that for next time.
Richard
chuckler
21 years ago
Cool.

PT 🙂
Slimboli
21 years ago
Oh man ... I'm having fun tracking it ... 😉
const33
21 years ago
Rerouted to my house....LOL

Thanks Phishout
Charlie
21 years ago
Yes, but I just rerouted it to from Utah to California, LOL, lets see how long we can keep em moving!!!!!!!!

Charlie
iwolf
21 years ago
who else lives in utah???????

logan here lets herf!!

Buck
chuckler
21 years ago
Buck my boy... your a madman!!!

Hope all is well!

PT 🙂
chuckler
21 years ago
phishout,

That is one FINE selection of smokes, and a fun bottle of wine to boot!!!

I love it!!!

and send thanks!!!

Cheers!

PT 😉
phishout
21 years ago
Well I hope you enjoy the DemiSec wine. Try it with the Monte I like how they taste together.
Users browsing this topic