wvwa34
  • wvwa34
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Joe- Many thanks for that nice lil pkg you sent me!!!!!! Some very quality smokes!!!!!! Funny how a certain someone can give you up!!!!! Then be concerned about gettin his arse kicked for his B-Day!!!!! Well hes been warned!!! As for yourself,when you least xpect it!!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!! from 1-JOE To Another!!!!!!
jrdacd
21 years ago
joe,

glad you liked the package. I figured any friend of erik's deserves some dog rockets and white owls.

He's got his coming very soon. HeHeHeHeHe!!!!!

later, jd
wvwa34
  • wvwa34
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
AHHHH JD- Hes got you doin the LATER thing????!!!!!!!! Thats just an INPRESSION Right?????? LOL!!!
erkwgz
21 years ago
Two top of the line BOTL right there. Both generous beyond words and good guys too. Too bad I think I am gonna hafta hurt em!

Later.....Erik
wvwa34
  • wvwa34
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hurtin-us!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? I think you may want too concentrate on your own can of WHOOP ARSE YOU have headed your way!!!!!!!Remember your 40 now,you cant dish it out like you used too before you became an old fart!!!!! After 40 even when you win you lose!!!!!! AS YOU WERE YOUNG(OLD)MAN!!!! JOE!!!!!!!!!!
jrdacd
21 years ago
You know i hear alot of yackety yack coming from Erik, but I'm with you Joe- He's in deep sh*t. I mean real deep, not just a little deep, but up to his neck deep.

My objective is to leave no mailbox or front door and I wanna see his family cowering in the corner when he gets home from work. Also I want his mailman to refuse taking any packages to his house. that's all!!!!

Keep talking Erik, less than a month!!!!!

jd
wvwa34
  • wvwa34
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
i JUST want too see the 40yr old man cry like my 4mth old son!!!!!!!!!!!
billyjackson
21 years ago
don't know what went on between you two...

but if it was a good trade...it was worthy of CBID


many more towards ya!!!!
erkwgz
21 years ago
I seem to keep hearing a couple of pesky nats buzzing around my ears. lol

Later.....Erik
Users browsing this topic