John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Hey thanks for the great smokes. You made a very great selection. Five that I have not had yet. That is awesome. I am set for the weekend. Sorry, we are set. You did include the wife's name on that bomb.
Thanks again can't wait to hit the Edge. I have been Jones'in for one of those. Next the Hoyo then Black Pearl. It will be a toss for the other two.HHmmm, decisions, decisions.
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Glad they arrived safely.

Make sure CbidWidow gets first choice. Enjoy the smokes. You guys are great.

8
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Thanks again.....but do I HAVE to let her get first choice?????
That's ok, we usually share her's anyway.
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Thank you very much 8track. I appreicated that you included me in your gift.

I think I want to try the Edge first. That one looks good. Is that a good first one David?
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Ummmmm....too late. sorry.
moonman
21 years ago
Russ is a generous BOTL!
Users browsing this topic