andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago

mi amigo.

0103 8555 7495 3164 8228
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Thought that I' hadn't noticed, eh, Andy?!

The brave Achilles has slain the proud Hector (yet again!). Paris must have been hiding in the back with Helen again...

A Trojan horse was rolled onto my left foot when I wasn't looking.
Then, while I was imobilized with fear, I could swear that the wooden horse squatted as it deposited a fine selection of top domestics AND Cubans on my head.

Thank you, my friend. This generousity was totally unexpected and greatly appreciated.
As soon as I receive a shipment you will be disposed of quickly.

PS: Now I know why you are Andytv & it has nothing to do with Nickleodeon. LOL! (Btw, my wife is from Athens)

PPS: What are you smirking at, Blacky? I'll be taking care of you too! LOL!

andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Interesting,

That is the second "Greek Flavored" response to a bombing that I have received.

Although my last name sounds Greek, it is actually Lithuanian (which is sort of like Polish with a "is" or "us" instead of "ski").

Of course, I take no offense, and I appreciate the effort you put into your epic.

Oh yes............and please enjoy mi amigo.

bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Andy, my name, Rivas, is sometimes confused for Greek as well (similar to Grivas-- remember the young actor in the Illustrated Man opposite Rod Steiger?).

It's also been confused with Reeves... much like the ultimate Hercules (Steve Reeves).
My son's name is also Steve.

Thanks again for that great surprise.
Users browsing this topic