rodnie
  • rodnie
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey guys is there anyone here interested in trading some vintage seconds for some Gurkha Regents. I have toro's I would like to trade for toro's. I am looking for the 90's and 92's. I'm looking for a fiver of each. Please e-mail me @ rodnie underscore matute at yahoo dot com. Thanks
Sfraun04
21 years ago
I believe I can help you out. E-mail on its way.
Stefan
rodnie
  • rodnie
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
You have mail sfraun04
rodnie
  • rodnie
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Sfraun04 is going to take care of the 92's for me. I still have a fiver ready for anyone who has 90's.

Thanks

Rodnie
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Rodnie-
Received your end today; 5 Ghurka Class Regents. All looks good.

I will send you end out Monday to avoid the package sitting over the weekend in the post office. Sound good?
Stefan
Users browsing this topic