John hay Cigars
21 years ago
What Are You Doing Brother?????That was one hell of a bomb. For no reason. Seriously, if it was intended for someone else please let me know. I will forward it. I had a hell of a time getting it out of the mailbox. And that special little seperate bag smells very, very nice . 😉. Looking forward to this Saturday.
Dave
Ram27
21 years ago
He must be stopped ! ! ! LOL
GSS1956
21 years ago
All in a days work. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!
Decided I'v bought from cbid for many years and would share some well aged gars with the first 3 b/sotl that I made personaly contact with . No mistake enjoy!! lifes to short to worry about the simple pleasures that make us get up in the morning
EzDzIt
21 years ago
Hey... I think that bomb was intended for me, I have been waiting for my mail box to explode - but it hasn't happened as of yet. 🙂 LMAO 🙂
GSS1956
21 years ago
Some day dude when u least expect it kabluie your leveled
Users browsing this topic