bassdude
21 years ago
offered to send me a CX2 to try - he included a few extra as well.

Thanks - I toasted it last Sat.

I owe ya one.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
WTG, Dave (and congrats again, abuelo)!

Good seeing ya, Tony!
We have to talk again sometime soon, bro.
Enjoyed it last time.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
So what did you think?
Stick with the Mx2, Brazillia and Italia or is there a new one on the list?
bassdude
21 years ago
It was a pretty good smoke. Stronger than I expected but for the price I'll stick with the Anni series, Brazilia and Italia. There are too many smoke I prefer in that range. I'l probably try a few more with some age to give it a fair shake.

There was too much interaction for me to give it a decent review.

rwnohe
21 years ago
I was lucky enough to try one, prior to the release, and I thought that it was excellent! I enjoyed it...I love everything from CAO, including the MX2, Italia, and Brazillia! If you get a chance lite up one of these...you will not be disappointed!

Rolf
Users browsing this topic