lluvia
17 years ago
Hello 8trackdisco dude
how do you reverse
the haiku doodoo
17 years ago
Lets get up to 500
And then at that point
Go back to normal haikus
lluvia
17 years ago
I will post a cinquain thread
tomorrow at dusk
so we can go nuts again
17 years ago
It is now 12:38
Starting to get late
I will return tomorrow
lluvia
17 years ago
Nevermind 263
500 is good
you rock, PPP, baby!
lluvia
17 years ago
nigh nigh and good night sweet dreams
until tomorrow
may your fingers be quiet
jackconrad
17 years ago
6

12 47

11 009
lluvia
17 years ago
we now do reverse haiku
?????
???????

17 years ago
This thread now goes back on top
We need more haikus
In reverse 'til 500
jackconrad
17 years ago
hakiu sensless
is what

me tell please
lluvia
17 years ago
I can't believe you are still
here making haiku
what is the matter with you
17 years ago
I don't believe in sleeping
Complete waste of time
Plenty of sleep when I die
lluvia
17 years ago
lack of sleep affects perform-
ance you should try it
lack of it can make you duh
8trackdisco
17 years ago
Simply a bad idea
Like nipple rings from pawn shops
Need to floss, popcorn
17 years ago
OK I'll go take a nap
Keep this thread alive
Back for more haikus at five
lluvia
17 years ago
dog is yipping too much
dumb dog pooped on floor
put her outside to suffer
lluvia
17 years ago
don't worry 50 degrees
outside today love
Arizona winters, coffee
lluvia
17 years ago
^I know I know lost it
extra syllable
in last line I don't care, toast
8trackdisco
17 years ago
Love Arizona
Its been years since I've been there
Miss the Grand Canyon
lluvia
17 years ago
I grew up here with edsbar
city's too big now
I pretend I live on farm
Users browsing this topic