andytv
17 years ago
Drinking canned Old Mil
From a nice crystal wine glass
I'm crazy this way
8trackdisco
17 years ago
Tuna melts today
The Banana bread is next
I'm getting gassy
MACS
17 years ago
You're getting gassy?
Wow... now there is a surprise.
That was sarcasm.
tbrochin
17 years ago
Stink in my squad car
Eminating from my arse
Beans for lunch: not good
lluvia
17 years ago
MAC if you want tea
someone send me an addy
or you can buy Unisom
lluvia
17 years ago
tbrochin likes beans
but needs Bean-o for gas prob
eminating from squad car
lluvia
17 years ago
and maybe a tree
to hang from his belt would be
a good idea or three
lluvia
17 years ago
oops or three was too
many syllables I doof-
ess for doing that
rfenst
17 years ago
339. Author: 8trackdisco

I don't take many pills.
I read med recs all day long;
Got to know the meds...

ScottHar
17 years ago
re: three-two-two
You tasted some dude's fat ass?!
(And you think I'M gay?!)
ScottHar
17 years ago
Oomph. What a weekend...
Family's driving me crazy.
Need. Beer. And. Cigars.
8trackdisco
17 years ago
From the Great White North
Ate too much banana bread
Need cheese curds now, stat!
jackconrad
17 years ago
Bad news

good news

Poetry & Haikus

ScottHar
17 years ago
The family's asleep.
No time for beer and cigars...
(Vodka is quicker.)
lluvia
17 years ago
hey jack that's a rap
have to say I likey Guerka
from my friend Mikey
pabloescabar
17 years ago
Liquor Up Front - Poker In The Rear
edsbar60
17 years ago
It's late as I attempt to post
This cigar is better than most
My sister gave me a DVD of Chico and the Man
lluvia
17 years ago
^LOL good stuff
now it's your fault I am up
so late and buzzed, crap
edsbar60
17 years ago
I'm still awake
Early to work I must go
Sister has to crap
lluvia
17 years ago
nope already did
so you don't have to worry
I am hungry now
Users browsing this topic