Charlie
22 years ago
Ancient History!!!! Let's see one of the wild cards go thru there this year!

Charlie
rastusmcnair
22 years ago
Sounds like an invitation to Me.

He! He! He!


GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
billreif
22 years ago
I'd be thrilled if the EAGLES
played Denver.
IMHO
Pats
Chiefs
Colts
are the class of the AFC.
billreif
22 years ago
Time to beat the packers AGAIN !!!
JonR
  • JonR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
The EAGLES will soar to victory and the Packers will pack-up their blocks of cheese and shuffle on back to Green Bay and and and what the hell can you do in Green Bay in the winter time oh I know cut some more blocks of cheese for next winter. LOL JonR
pabloescabar
22 years ago
how! please explain.
Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
"How!"

pablo, that is a question (?), not a statement (!)....seems like an intervention may be in order!!!!!
JonR
  • JonR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
" Ask not how my Eagles will beat the Packers but ask how the Packers will lose the game " LOL JonR
billreif
22 years ago
20-17
we win
pabloescabar
22 years ago
JonR
  • JonR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
The cheese heads were sent Packing ! Bring on the Puddy Tats. E A G L E S !!!!!!!! JonR
contendertotes
22 years ago
so the road to the superbowl goes through arrowhead.....then to.....new england....then to.......Go Indianapolis Colts ! thier due ! Manning and James are "hot" ! ....sorry about the chiefs.....
billreif
22 years ago
Were getting closer !!!
JonR
  • JonR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
FLY LIKE AN EAGLE INTO THE WIN.... JonR
contendertotes
22 years ago
sounds like "toys in the attic"




🙂
contendertotes
22 years ago
I'm a joker , I'm a smoker , I'm a midnight tolker...
the colts will take it on the run.
KO
  • KO
  • Rookie
22 years ago
The Cardiac Catz are going to eat some stinkin bird.

GO PANTHERS.
JonR
  • JonR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Cats the other white meat. " I'm getting closer to my world ". JonR
contendertotes
22 years ago
tastes like chicken !
contendertotes
22 years ago
Here kitty,kitty,kitty.....just a touch of peanut oil and ya got a gourmet fiest !
Users browsing this topic