Monty
  • Monty
  • Rookie Topic Starter
22 years ago
Anyone care to share their thoughts on a good "daily" smoke? Looking for something inexpensive and "decent" for puttering around the garage etc.
Thanks!
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Padron: any
Buc: any
Joya Antano: any
El Rico Habano: any

Penguin13
22 years ago
What jd said!
Just named all my everyday smokes 🙂

KC
bildo
22 years ago
would recomend all of the above as well as:

Cupido
Mayorga
Montesino
Bel007
22 years ago
ajeroth
22 years ago
Puros Indios

Flor del Todo

Cusano CC
tonester666
22 years ago
cmuzz
22 years ago
cao ( any line of)
ryj
onyx
af don carlos
billyjackson
22 years ago
Depends if you are poor or have the kind of money/stash these guys seem to have. I'm poor, so my everyday stuff is more like..

Hoja de Nicaragua Consuls and Petites
Cremosa Cubanos
Altezas

Maybe I shouldn't post this...it's quite embarrassing.
0patience
22 years ago
Personally, while alot of the cigars listed are great, I like Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroons and Don Tomas Cameroon Selection for my everyday cigars.
But I'm partial to cameroons and both are nice cigars. The Flor de Oliva can take some abuse too. LOL!
Both are reasonably priced.
I also like the Bohemian Red - Corojo, but not everyday.
redsquid
22 years ago
Sancho Panzas. I wish I could smoke don Carlos every day (once a year maybe).
KNOF
22 years ago
Don't forget your C.A.O.'s or Torano's!!!!

Knof
La10870
22 years ago
I think that dollar for dollar the Indian Tabac line is hard to beat. The IT seconds can be had sometimes for less than $1 per stick and can be outstanding cigars. The Fire and Horsepower 350 and 450 are good cheap cigars as well.
Becca6
22 years ago
Mine would be Cuesta Rey, Torano, and La perla Habana.
dbguru
22 years ago
If I could alternate between well aged AF Sungrown Chateaus, Padron 2000/3000s and CAO Brazilias at $3-4 a day, I'd be real happy. Occassionaly I can score Punch Gran Cru here at that range. However at a slightly lower price range, I can enjoy Flor de Oliva Maduro or cameroons, a Mayorga if is draws ok, and maybe an El Rey Del Mundo.

I have a lot of cheaper smokes stashed in the humis and coolerdor that were bought in the never ending search for a nice 2 dollar smoke. Scored a dozen IT maduro Cameroon Legends at 2.25 per last week but need to let them age for a while in the coolerdor. Many other times I've been less than satified with these cigars. Honestly, the $3-$4 price range would really work for a truly nice everyday smoke (at internet prices).
jmitre
22 years ago
Oliva Grand Maduro, any size, for $3ish per stick, I think they're a helluva steal...IMHO

Go Lakers!
Joel
captainfudgie
22 years ago
You'll have to be more specific as to what you mean by
inexpensive. Some people here seem to think anything under $10/cigar is reasonable. Bucanero's are not inexpensive unless you are making at least a six figure
income. Believe it or not there are a number of us peasants here who do not make nearly that much.

If I only smoked a couple or few per week it would probably be a different story but I smoke at least two if not three daily. Inexpensive to me is under $2 and
as close to $1 as possible. I also refuse to smoke
cr@p and C-bid has a number of tasty choices that fit
my budget.

1. Anything from Indian Tabac ie: Super Fuerte's,Puck's
2. Monte Carlo
3. Nicarao
4. Don Asa
5. Hugo Cassar Mexicans- YES I SAID MEXICANS!!!
6. Regalos

These are just a few but you will have to just do what the rest of us have done . Wade through the myriad of
canine cruise missles to find those undiscovered little
gems and don't tell anyone, at least until you have hoarded enough to keep you going for a longwhile.




emr88
22 years ago
Uncle Mikey's Honduran Selection Maduro (HSM) Sold in bundles at Mr.Bundles.com. Great OTT.
rayder1
22 years ago
What Tonester said.
arwings
22 years ago
5 Vegas. These are medium bodied, medium strength and they mellow out after a surprisingly short time in the humi. You can usually pick them up for a very reasonable price on cbid. Just my thoughts..........
Users browsing this topic