JadeRose
9 years ago
I've seen Teedubbya gobble sausage. The memory is disturbing.
teedubbya
9 years ago
you gobbled first though..... ow eee ow eee ow
DrafterX
9 years ago
freaks... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
you would have loved it drafter. it was in the ally behind the negro league museum
JadeRose
9 years ago

you would have loved it drafter. it was in the ally behind the negro league museum

teedubbya wrote:





Best place to gobble sausage
teedubbya
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Well CROS left, and Mattie and Drafter's trist only lasted about 6 months or so. Turns out they were both bi rather than full on gay and it took the relationship for them to learn that

teedubbya wrote:



Not that, I want to know what happened in regards to the OP.
gummy jones
9 years ago
do i get my time back?
Mattie B
9 years ago
Crazy thing is, I can't remember who all these people are.

I've been trying to recall the whole thing, but I have nothing.


I've somehow developed a talent for forgetting useless info. Talent or curse...not really sure.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
So what was the end result, did you rat your buddy out or what?
Mattie B
9 years ago
I guess I didn't.

I don't recall any drama
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I guess I didn't.

I don't recall any drama

Mattie B wrote:



That is a big letdown....
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
stfu spanky.

bros before hos.

The let down is that he had to ask...

Just glad he did the right thing.
Users browsing this topic