usahog
22 years ago
I LMAO @ DB... have too... your outside knowledge of our Constitution and the Laws of this land... Spain, Al,Quida, France, or any other Tom, ******, or Harry Country who supports or doesn't support Bush or Kerry for that matter.. does not have a say when it comes down to closing that curtan on "ELECTION DAY" it makes me LMAO that you fill your head and heart with such retoric as the postings of "News Sources" and crap you pull up to read... and it is a CRIME for taking Monitary's for support to any elections held in these United States.. Remember the Clinton/China dealings and also Al Gore??? Well there you go.. so these other Country's and Terrorist groups want to hold their own made up elections to see who would get office in these United States I guess that could be their perogative.. but I think they have allot more things to worry about then who gets in office for right now... and you bit off the Media's slant Hook Line and Sinker...
Thanks for the Laugh!!!!!

Hog
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
grond

over my head?

surely you jest. a silly remark about my inability to grasp subtleties, just does not make it.
JonR
22 years ago
Yo CigarBid db:

Greetings and Salutations!

Before I forget, say hello to your cousin baghdad bob for me.

How could you be so stupid? al qaeda used reverse phycology on you and you fell for it hammer and sickle, LMAO over you and "ya freakin hoo". JonR

grond
22 years ago
Author: RICKAMAVEN Date: 05/31/2004 04:17 AM

grond

"3) He proudly admits that he owns motor vehicles... something his competition seems to have trouble with.

damn, that earns my vote right there."

Author: RICKAMAVEN Date: 05/31/2004 04:18 AM
"grond

just a minute. does owning a car qualify someone to be a president?"

Rick,

If you understood my subtleties, you failed to acknowledge my point. Your original response would indicate that you thought I was basing my opinion for whom I would vote on motor vehicle ownership. As a good liberal, you've again shown how to handle these issues:
1) Point out that the response is stupid (I'm voting for George W. because he owns a motor vehicle) so that you don't have to address the core issue of your candidate's inability to maintain a cohesive platform due to his constant change in stances on major issues.
2) Remark that you full well understood my subtleties but again refuse to address the substance of my reason.

Either you didn't understand and missed my subtle insinuation or you did understand and you sought to make me look stupid without addressing the issue.

Which is it?????

grond
22 years ago
P. S.
I'm not stupid and neither or you.
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
grond

perhaps this will help

CAREFUL! READING SKILLS REQUIRED
Robby
22 years ago
I think grond was referring to "Mr. Kerry" addressing constituents and saying how "he drives an SUV, and he drives a truck, and he drives this, and he drives that". Then when addressing a crowd of environmentalists he said he didn't own any gas guzzlers... (I'm paraphrasing, but you get the point). Then when "confronted" with this clear discrepancy, he "rationalized" by saying "he" did not own these vehicles, but rather, "his wife" owned them... Does this sound like bull$hit to you? Smells like it? Looks like it? Feels like it? Tastes like it?
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
Robby

sounds like BS to me also.
JonR
22 years ago
Yo Rick:

What Robby said is TRUE !

Sad but TRUE !

JonR
pabloescabar
22 years ago
I still think Robby is one of the smartest people on the boards,


tax money back

speaks his mind, at least whats left.

not afraid to take out the very bad peoples, thems the ones that are going to continue to kill the good peoples.

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

we still love you Rick, cuz eye's supposed too?
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
pabloescabar

as long as you espect me in the orning
dbguru
22 years ago
Speaking of gas guzzling.... OK so Kerry drives an SUV not too cool in my book, I'll admit that.

But in case you forgot, last year Bush gave major tax breaks to tens of thousands of companies to buy SUVs over more fuel efficient vehicles for corporate needs.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/2003-01-20-suvs_x.htm 

Guess I'll stick with the lesser of two evils on this one...
pabloescabar
22 years ago
hey Rick, you know dat...
usahog
22 years ago
db and you see a problem with this Tax Break?? Why because you do not own a business?? this works also for the small business owner also and the
GAS Break ;0)~~~
soon I will be landing me a SUV.. I LIKE Supporting the Economy and getting a break doing so...

thinkaboutit!!!!

Hog
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
usahog

db and me, the rickamaven?
bloody spaniard
22 years ago
I own a business and this tax "break" is GARBAGE!!!
People who don't run businesses are usually the ones touting the great tax breaks under dubya.

BTW Rick, didn't you own your own business at one time?
I wonder how your entrepreneurial son feels about the wonderful economy under dubya.
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
bloody spaniard

i haven't talked to bradley this morning, but as of last night i was majority hp;der in the partnership.
usahog
22 years ago
Huh Rick?

Blood thanks for the inside Info.. I really wanted to stick to my FORD Pick-up Truck anyways hauls more...

Hog
bloody spaniard
22 years ago
^My cpa thinks you should get a 40' U-haul. LOL
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
usahog

sorry i typed it wrong in answer to blood's

"BTW Rick, didn't you own your own business at one time?
I wonder how your entrepreneurial son feels about the wonderful economy under dubya."

i should have typed "i still owned the business as of last night, unless bradley bought me out when i wasn't paying attention."
Users browsing this topic