xibbumbero
22 years ago
Who's auntie pathy? X
lukin
22 years ago
I don't fear Hillary, frankly I find her ridiculous and hypocritical to all that she supposedly stands for...That being said I will guarantee you that Kerry doesn't want her as a running mate, no more than she wants to be vice president. I may be giving them more credit than they deserve, but I think they are both smart enough to realize what each other wants and realize that her being on his ticket is a lose lose situation for the both of them. Personally I think that the fact that its even being mentioned that Kerry NEEDS her to win the presidency is a slap in the face to his whole campaign, and while it is certain that Drudge is stirring the pot here, I have heard this kind of talk from some democrats.
JonR
22 years ago
Yo X:

She is Abby Normals cousin.

JonR




eleltea
22 years ago
The illigitimate daughter of Miss Anthrope.
Double D
22 years ago
anthony33

Who fears Rod-Ham Klinton? Certainly not me...that must be because I do have a big one!!

I simply despise her ultra leftist, Marxist-Communist political ideology, as evidenced by her recent remarks about repealing GWs tax cuts!!

That being said, I will grant you that she appears to be a "strong, powerful" woman...geez...just look at those Rod-Ham Hock thunder-thighs of hers...she could probably leg-press 1500 lbs.

Then again, her "butch" friends probably like her that way...a nice, wide, strong lower body!!

DD
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Hmmm...I thought Miss Anthrope is what a bad shot says on an African safari. X
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
X

what a bright twisted brain you have.

i wanted to say brilliant, but i couldn't spell it.
CanyonDVM
22 years ago
Anthony-How long did it take to measure all those dicks and what caused you to undertake this research project?
bassdude
22 years ago
I think he has confused fear with loathing.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
"Anthony-How long did it take to measure all those dicks and what caused you to undertake this research project? "
It done just like the polls.. He takes a small sampling with leading questions. Such as "Are you smaller than a moose?" Then skews the results
tailgater
22 years ago
It's not so much our own little dicks that make us loathe her. It's her own huge one.

Sorry for the sophomoric response, but when I hear people getting into a ****** sizing contest over political likes and dislikes, well it's just a wee bit more than childish.

When I say "I'm not gay" it doesn't mean I'm a homophobe.
When I say "I don't like hillery" it says nothing of my dimensions. Length nor girth.

I would normally be willing to prove it, but I'm afraid anthony would enjoy it too much.

xibbumbero
22 years ago
What a bunch of dicks,LOL. Sorry but I had to say it..he he. X
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
simple question.

where or when was it decided that she is a lesbian
and who decided she is?
tailgater
22 years ago
Let's just say if Hillary were to build a house, she would not use studs.
It would all be tongue in groove....
plabonte
22 years ago
Did you know if you rearange the letters in Rodham you can spell Mad Hor?
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
i thought it was a simple question. perhaps i am wrong.
lukin
22 years ago
Hillary could is not a lesbian, if so I would somehow be forced to be strangly attracted to her, and since I am not, it cannot be true. It would be horrible if it were 🙂
plabonte
22 years ago
CanyonDVM
22 years ago
I don't care in the slightest who Hillary sleeps with, as long as it's not me! I dislike her extremely liberal politics and I don't understand what qualifies her to be President. Less the 1 term as a Jr Senator from New York and being married to an ex-president doesn't sound like much qualification be be the most powerful person in the world.
SteveS
22 years ago
She is without qualifications for the job ...
Users browsing this topic