MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hello again everyone...

Coming to you from southern california again, instead of the persian gulf. I got back wednesday of last week. Just in time to watch the Red Sox win the world series. 🙂

Just got my cpu back up and running and the wife and I have had sufficient time to... ah... um... well, you know... re-acquaint ourselves. Yeah, that's it.

I am now waiting for my coolerdor to arrive in the mail with lots of goodies in it for me.

Great to be back in the USA!!!
herfsnipe
21 years ago
Welcome back shipmate. What'd ya find out there? I suppose it was expensive. Anyway, great to be back isn't it?

eleltea
21 years ago
Yeah, I know:

Q: What's the 2nd thing you're gonna do when you get home, sailor?

A: Put down my seabag and **** her again.

Welcome home, sailor.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^That LLT's got a way with words. 😉

Welcome back, Shawn. We've missed you bro.
You and that temper... LOL
billyjackson
21 years ago
Welcome home....and thanks for going. Much gratitude to you.
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Welcome home MACS(SW). Hey sailor...gotta dolla? Do I smell a herf??? X
drnos
21 years ago
SOCAL HERF!!!!!!

Welcome back.
baracuda
21 years ago
MACS(SW),
Thank you for your service

Cuda
gorob23
21 years ago
1st Welcome home MAC
2nd get off the Computer and go see the wife 🙂

Rob

bassdude
21 years ago
welcome home!!!

Just in time to vote to top it off.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
welcome back welcome back welcome baaack...
usahog
21 years ago
Welcome Home Macs!!!!

and again Thank You for your service Bro!!!!

Hope your homecoming was Great!!!

Hog
Slimboli
21 years ago
Welcome home MACS(SW) ...

... I know how you feel ...

... but it's still good to have you at home.
Liz62803
21 years ago
welcome home! ahhh yes the homecoming :-)~ even if they are only 10 days long homecomings are still a lot of fun 😶
Liz62803
21 years ago
ok I just read what I wrote and I need to qualify it so all the pervs around here don't get all excited - what I meant by ten days is away time - not ten days worth of homecoming fun lol. Clive will have been gone 10 days soon but he is coming home this week. So no matter if it's just 10 days away or six months away time homecomings are still fun - there that is what I meant to say in my last post - but it's late dammit lol and I still got four more hours to be up lol
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
MACS(SW)

i'm glad to hear that you have returned home, safe and sound, i hope..

rick
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Liz... I liked what you meant the first time, but i'm a perv. 🙂
Charlie
21 years ago
Welcome back!

Charlie
Homebrew
21 years ago
Welome Back MACS(SW,
Thankyou for your service.
Have a great day.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
JonR
21 years ago
Yo MACS(SW):

Wecome back and thanks for protecting us.

JonR
Users browsing this topic