eleltea
  • eleltea
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Yup. One of the first dozen to vote in little Milford, Ohio. My wife is rabid re this election and she dragged me to the polls before they opened at 0630 EST. I now have bitching rights in case I need them.

BTW, if there was a challenger present, it wasn't obvious.
castlewa
21 years ago
Polls don't open here for one hour. The wife did the absentee ballot thing, but I like going to the polls. As soon as they open I am there!

Castlewa
Slimboli
21 years ago
I voted weeks ago ... 😉
plabonte
21 years ago
Not yet. Line is to long. I'll run downstairs (I work at the courthouse) on my lunch and do it.
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Not yet, I was at work before the polls opened. It'll be this evening.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I voted over a week ago.

bassdude
21 years ago
yep before work

turnout is way up. 4 years ago I was the 51st vote this year I was 183.

And we are a rural pro-Bush community.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
are we their yet ?
dumluk
21 years ago
Voted here in SW Florida this morning. No lawyers in sight. I think they are all over in Palm Beach.
JonR
21 years ago
Voting at 11:00am unless what I heard is true. I heard a rumor that kerry gave his consession speech at 10:00am, anyone know if that's true.


JonR
drnos
21 years ago
Not yet. I drove by at 7:10 am and saw about 15 people in a line out the garage (suburban garage poll). NEVER SEEN A LINE IN 11 YEARS at this address! Will try again at noon.
Thom
21 years ago
Yep. I was right there when the polls opened this morning. The line was long, about 30 people or so, before the doors opened, and it just makes me realize the more people vote the more vital we are as a democracy. I was the first from my precint to vote and I have to say that I haven't been this excited to vote since the first time I voted.
Thom
21 years ago
drnos - suburban garage polls? I've never heard of this, but I'm intrigued. Please expound.

If you prefer: thomkokenge at hotmail
MACS
21 years ago
My polls are at the local elementary school. Gotta wait until school lets out first.

But I will vote and it'll be for GW! The lesser of two idiots.
drnos
21 years ago
Thom: I live in Oceanside, the second largest city in San Diego County. The 'burbs. Polling places around here are usually in elementary schools or in people's garages. The polls are always staffed by geriatrics.

My polling place is in a garage. The owner somehow keeps it empty, and they set up cardboard voting stations. In all elections so far, they have tables set up in the garage where you sign the sheet and the give you the punch tablets. This year I guess they're going to touch screens, but I haven't seen how they will set that up.
dave97402
21 years ago
Yep....voted about 2 weeks ago....I love mail in ballots!! (ok, I actually dropped it off at drop box to save 37 cents)

Dave
rd2thbn
21 years ago
I voted this morning. We arrived at 7 am and had to park in a grass field behind the actual parking lot. There were over 100 people in line.

My 8 yr old son marked my ballot (straight Republican), marked his mom's ballot (straight Republican), then fed mine into the machine. I got him to scool on time, proudly wearing his Bush/Cheney lapel pin and "I Voted" sticker.

My county usually votes 2:1 Republican.

God bless America. God bless George W. Bush.
rastusmcnair
21 years ago
About a 40 min. line this morning here in rural Pa. Could have been just when I was there but it seems to be a very strong turnout. Nice to see.
Charlie
21 years ago
Voted Absentee two weeks ago! GWB!

Charlie
usahog
21 years ago
Vote? I never Vote.. I don't have to, thats my right and nobody can take it away from me ;0)

I just like coming on CBid and pulling everyone's chain to get their Blood up LMAO!!!!!


































Nope Voting tonight with the Mrs... I went by the polling place and looks like a good turnout!!!!

God Bless America - GWB - and Our Troops!!!!!

Hog
Users browsing this topic