Sonny_LSU
21 years ago
It appears as if Mr. Bush will retain his seat.

Congrats!

Now, remember this: Not 1, single-solitary complaint from the right about Mr. Bush for the next 4 years........he has been canonized and ranks up there with the best leaders our country has ever had, so quietly bask in his glorious leadership........you make your bed, you sleep in it.

BTW, are those grapes sour enough?
hat
  • hat
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Dem grapes is just fine.
cexshun
21 years ago
I'm OK with Bush being in office, but I was hoping to get a democrat ran senate to keep him in check. You know, people to say "no way in hell" to things like the patriot act.
S4_biturbo
21 years ago
"...and ranks up there with the best leaders our country has ever had" According to who (besides yourself)?
MACS
21 years ago
Chitown... you obviously do not know Sonny. Or sarcasm.
S4_biturbo
21 years ago
Apologize for taking sonny seriously...
PMoreno349
21 years ago
I would like to second this, with an honest congratulations to the conservative crowd here. Evidently, the majority (slight as it may be) of Americans agree with you. Our ability to maintain our differences in peace is one of the things that makes this country great. And I would like to thank the all the military folks here who have helped to keep it that way.
usahog
21 years ago
"And I would like to thank the all the military folks here who have helped to keep it that way."

PMoreno349, That should be in Caps for all our Military Men and Women to See!!!! God Bless'Em

Now if America can get back on track and concentrate on finishing up the duty's in Iraq and this War on Terror...

Hog
adgrant
21 years ago
Back on track? Please explain to me what that consists of. Do we really have any idea what we do next in Iraq, or in our country for that matter? Remember, Bush is a man who can unite the country, not divide it. Yea, we sure have seen that for the last four years, so lets see how much worse it can get for the next four. This country is in a tail-spin and we have already seen that Bush cannot pull us out of it because he cannot bring people together. Despite what everyone says, he is NOT a great leader. He may lead just barely half of the country well, but is that really a great leader? Shouldn't a great leader be able to inspire a little more support? ... adgrant
PMoreno349
21 years ago
correction

"AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE MILITARY FOLKS HERE WHO HAVE HELPED TO KEEP IT THAT WAY."
Cparker
21 years ago
Congrats as well to all those whose choices made it.

This is not an attempt to start a flame war, but did any of the veterans on this board see the Frontline article on Donald Rumsfeld recently ? I ask because the report showed a number of senior military officials whom Rumsfeld ran ruff shod over in the Irag war planning.

Since most would likely have served in the military under some of the Pentagon brass that Rumsfeld had issue with, I wonder how it is viewed by a Veteran.

CParker
usahog
21 years ago
;0) I'd like to second that one!!!!

God Bless You All on this Forum also... I hope we all can put our differences away now and become one Nation United...


I know far reach, so how bout at least here on the forum??? LOL


Hog
usahog
21 years ago
CParker, I did not see this as yet... but you could start another thread and we can discuss Rummy... I've got some hard feelings for this man anyways I just don't want to see a threadjack ;0)

Hog

cexshun
21 years ago
usahog, now that the election is over, whatever will you and RICKAMAVEN post about?

hahahaha
Charlie
21 years ago
I was glad GWB won, but I want all to know that I am not one of the "conservative crowd" as I believe in Pro Choice and enviornmental issues! Just cannot go with the left point of view on other issues!

Charlie
usahog
21 years ago
"usahog, now that the election is over, whatever will you and RICKAMAVEN post about?"

Cigars of Course and Our Military Mem and Women and the War...

Hog
xibbumbero
21 years ago
What Sonny said. X
Double D
21 years ago
To all you lefties...

Hey, just think, if GW doesn't fulfill all of your many wishes and expectations over the next 4 years, you can always vote for Hitlary in '08!!!

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=7&messageDisplay=0000000028175 

DD

Sonny_LSU
21 years ago
Say what you want, but she'd do a better job than both of the current boobs!

Besides, what is her main drawback? Being married to one of the most effective presidents in history? Whatever!

You get 4 more years, then the Republican's worst nightmare comes to fruition..........the first woman president! (Unless the Senator from Illinois wants to step up....I hope he does)
bassdude
21 years ago
Sonny, Obama will not be ready in 4 years.
Users browsing this topic