Sonny_LSU
21 years ago
BUSH IS GREAT!

BUSH IS GREAT!

BUSH IS GREAT!

WE'RE #1!

WE'RE #1!

...yup....we're #1 alright.

You blow-hards have the foresight of a rhino. Let me ask you this, what's going to be your excuse in 4 more years when 2000-3000+ troops are dead and we are still over there? 'Caus it ain't endin' for a loooooonnnnnnggggggggg time.

BTW, I say we take the fight to North Korea in 10 years when we leave Iraq!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
by then well nuke'm cuz...
osage
21 years ago
You liberal "girlie men" need to get a life. We won, you lost. You are screwed for four more years. You want some cheese with that whine? Bush is the man! The troops are where they are because that is where the U.S. needs them. They knew that there was a possibility that they would be fighting a war when they signed up. That is what makes them so great! There job is to kill people and tear up stuff. If you can't handle it move to Canada or move in with Rickmaven. We all will be happy then. Sorry for the rant, but I have had it with all this anti-government bull****!
usahog
21 years ago
well said Osage... It is over and it should be a time for all to back our Troops and our Country United... instead all I see/hear is a bunch of Whining that really should be over with...

Hog
osage
21 years ago
Thanks, Russ!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey, is John Lindsay from canada ?
Cparker
21 years ago
Osage,

Since you may not have seen my post of congratulations to all Republicans, I exend it to you now.

I find statements of Bush's cabinet restructuring, especially Rumsfeld and Ashcroft as positive sign.

In a republic from which all Republicans derive their name, its rule by the majority with representation of minority views. So I keep wondering why these Republicans posts seem to have issues with views not with the "apparent majority".

The Republicans have the popular vote, to quote JonR, a MANDATE, right up their with the macarena, parachute pants, disco and what other waive swept the populace. Be proud of that. To paraphrase PT Barnum, no one ever went broke under-estimating the tastes of the American public.

CParker
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Author: Sonny_LSU Date: 11/05/2004 10:04 PM Reply
BUSH IS GREAT!

BUSH IS GREAT!

BUSH IS GREAT!

WE'RE #1!

WE'RE #1!

...yup....we're #1 alright.

You blow-hards have the foresight of a rhino. Let me ask you this, what's going to be your excuse in 4 more years when 2000-3000+ troops are dead and we are still over there? 'Caus it ain't endin' for a loooooonnnnnnggggggggg time.

BTW, I say we take the fight to North Korea in 10 years when we leave Iraq!


Come on sonny you can do better than this. I think you are losing your touch or maybe your just still in shock
Wagner
21 years ago
USAHOG:

I did not use the troops as my stump, the comment was made that they are in Iraq protecting our freedom. I don't fall for that "****" to use your language. Just how was Sadam Hussein going to take our freedom away? Maybe with the spitballs Zell Miller ranted about? Come on, anyone tell me how a weak, third world country like Iraq was going to conquer the USA. That would be the only way to take away our freedom and not very likely to happen. Let's be real and not use slogans. Think with our minds not our mouths.

No, our freedom is more likely to be taken by an inside job, by fostering fear of a weak or nonexistent enemy. I'll remind you of a famous quote, "Those who suppress freedom always do so in the name of law and order" -- John Lindsay

Let's be civil,
Wagner
Wagner
21 years ago
Guys this is my last post. If you can't bear to discuss issues without resorting to childish actions like name calling I don't need this board.

I will continue to fight for what I believe, but not with people whose minds are closed.

I wish you all luck.

Wagner
pabloescabar
21 years ago
yea, but who the hell is John Lindsay and where is he from ?
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
Cparker

"JonR,

Not suggesting your an idiot."

you are so much more polite then i am.

RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
MACS(SW)

"My 11 1/2 months spent in the persian gulf over the last 2 years entitles me to do whatever the hell I want."

yes it does, and if you will send me a mailing address i will be delighted to send you more smokes to celebrate being home. you earned it.

RICKAMAVEN
@HOTMAIL
.COM

RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
usahog

what is with you. every time someone mentions getting troops home, out of harm's way, you say the same thing in different ways. "you are not honoring or respecting the troops." that's nonsense.

why do you keep saying that. it's simply not true.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
bassdude

and you have what inside information about the missing explosives that wagner doesn't know about?
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
osage

never has a more frueudian slip snuck it's way from the hidden recesses of the brain, directly to the fingertips.

"You are screwed for four more years."

i shall remember this. i will glow with it. i will think about it whenever i read your posts.

your secret is safe with me.
Charlie
21 years ago
"Wags"

Damn, hate to see you fold tent and run so soon! You need to have a thick skin if you are gonna fight the majority of the board, and they are actually a great group of folks....chin up and come back as Rick needs help!

Charlie
osage
21 years ago
Rick, That was no slip. "You are screwed for the next four years." That is exactly what I meant. You and your bleeding heart liberals aren't going to have it your way (hence screwed). The majority of the country got what they wanted.
Cparker
21 years ago
This presumes the repurcussions of bad Reoublican policy will end in four years. Unfortunately, we will paying for it longer well after "W" is out.

CParker
pabloescabar
21 years ago
paying for it ha, eye's be get'n biger tax return's. that work's for me cuz...
Users browsing this topic