mtgmt
  • mtgmt
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
Ok,
here is the SCOOP. Spoke with Jon yesterday. We are going to kick it off around 2pm, serve beer, grill some food and smoke the best cigars in the world ( sorry not gurkhas ). 2-6pm at CAO, Jon says that they will have some nice gift packs ( possibly ) and then onto Uptowns Smoke Shpo for some "insane herf only deals". They are really excited to do this and I want also to STRESS they are going to limit this to 50-60 people. There will be a list, so get on it! those of you that have told me you are coming and those of you that want to Just shoot me an email with your names and the names of people bringing and I will start the VIP list. Cao is an awesome place, a humidor to die for that holds i believe 12-15,000 cigars, most of which are not on the market to be bought, it is a sight to see. There is also a Fabulous patio with a fire pit and big screen TV that will be playing what ever Games are on as well. CAO is 1st class to do this and I am very excited to be able to share this with all you guys.

so
when : Saturday 3/28/09
Time 2-6pm at CAO 6 to ? at uptowns
Miss it? you better not!

[email protected]
dhondo2000
17 years ago
Sounds great!!!
I sent you an em for address's and such.
Thanks Mark
See ya there!

Dave Honaker
mtgmt
  • mtgmt
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
CAO International, Inc
6172 Cockrill Bend Circle | Nashville, TN 37209
615.352.0587 | 800.BEST.CAO

Uptowns
4001 Hillsboro Rd
Nashville Tn 37215

forgot this

mt
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
wish I had a chance to go.
now if it were Nashville , INDIANA I'd be there!

but the big wigs don't seem to so to small towns like that one.
osuride
17 years ago
EMS - sounds like this is going to be an awesome time.
rem_boileremt
17 years ago
EMS!!!

2 for sure, maybe 3.

Thanks for working so hard to make it happen, Mark!

Jules
beanasdad
17 years ago
Mark,

EMS


Maybe this will be the 1st Annual CAO Herf?!?
mtgmt
  • mtgmt
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
I am hoping to make it a recurring event if at all possible!

mt
mtgmt
  • mtgmt
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
#7 no mail yet, fyi

mt
mtgmt
  • mtgmt
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
#7 got it your all good

mt
mtgmt
  • mtgmt
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
top for the late owls

and the morn crew

mt
mydsooner
17 years ago
Can't wait to see you Mark. Christine and I are looking forward to it.
t33bone
17 years ago
T-Bone will be there.
mtgmt
  • mtgmt
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
all right! tuck i got your name on list

#12 shoot me an email with name so i can add it

mt
mtgmt
  • mtgmt
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
tbone,

charlie going to make it also?

mt
t33bone
17 years ago
No, he will not be able to make it. 😞
vrodrider
17 years ago
Wish I could be there just a little far to drive
theosprey247
17 years ago
will CigarRichieRich be there?
beanasdad
17 years ago
^I heard GOLD1818 might make an appearance?!?
mtgmt
  • mtgmt
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
awesome the more the better


mt
Users browsing this topic