ddsmokin
21 years ago
Valley Stream, NY
Burky4467
21 years ago
Baracuda-
Where did you like to find gars in N.O.? How bout them Saints!! What is Haslett still doing there? Benson is too cheap to pay him all season without him working! I wish a millionaire would buy the team and make them a winner. 36 years is too long to wait on a winner! Enjoy this cool weather.
Burky
baracuda
21 years ago
Hey Burky,

There's a real nice shop on Magazine St. pretty good prices, awesome walkin humi, and a smokin room. I don't hit the ones in the french quarter they're geared for tourist, too much $$$.

Far as the Siants go I don't follow em' too much, I can't handle the stress. I wish they would change managment or move on to someplace else.


Cuda,
fishpunk68
21 years ago
RDHacker
21 years ago
Decatur, Illinois

RD

bullwyf
21 years ago
White Sulphur Springs, WV
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Born and raised in WI, moved out to MA after college for a job. Currently reside in Holden, MA (just outside of Worcester).

Normal folks would pronounce it “Wor-Chester”, but the locals say “Woosta." Oh well, when in Rome: “Hey Peta, that Honder Civic you drive is wicked pissa!”
SteveS
21 years ago
hey, BuckyB93 ...

drop me a note at your convenience, will you?

fromsteves at hotmail dot com - yes, 'from' IS part of the addy
wilberdew
21 years ago
d'Iberville Ms. Just north of Biloxi
hat
  • hat
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Chanute, Ks. Cultural center of the known universe.
Homebrew
21 years ago
The most beautiful place in the country.
The Ozarks of Arkansas.
Close to Ozone Arkansas.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
gonesledn
21 years ago
if i would have remembered this thread.... i could have played santa and dropped of surprises overnight on my drive home to chicago from kansas city mo.
lol,
wes
coda
21 years ago
Primordial slime.

Sorry, wrong thread -- Huntsville, Alabama.
jgjam
21 years ago
Hutchinson KS.... about 40 miles west of Wichita

John
tank71663
21 years ago
Menomonee Falls, WI...its a northwestern burb' of Milwaukee, WI
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
LMAO @ coda,
I grew up in primordial slime,aka Huntsville, Alabama,
Moved to Texas in 1977,
Houston since 1981.

Barry
coda
21 years ago
BMW,
I migrated to Huntsvegas in late '76, after a brief stint in Texarcana, working at Red River Army Depot. I guess we just missed each other.
HockeyDad
21 years ago
I live in Tampa, Florida.

However, I will be in Oklahoma City very often in 2005.
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
Just North of Ann Arbor, MI - home of the Wolverines! Go Blue.

-Wolfy
acrouse
21 years ago
Holiday, Florida, that is about 30 mi N of Tampa just on the gulf. Enjoying the weather.
Art
Users browsing this topic