Bluedevil
17 years ago
Spring is in the air and it's time to make plans to join us at Keeneland Race Track!!
Sat. April 4th
Post time is 1:10
We meet there twice a year and a Great time is always had!
Charlie
17 years ago
I hope to be able to attend, as usual....but will not know till April 4 arrives.

Count me in so far............

Charlie
daveincincy
17 years ago
April 4th, huh? Hmmm. Not sure if I can make it or not so I'll go with my standard reply...."I would like to make it, but I can't commit to anything." LOL

I would like to go to one of these.
tonyt722
17 years ago
About 8 hours for me to make one of these. Would love to go but not gonna happen in april though.
Bluedevil
17 years ago
The Wisconsin boys will be there!!!!
gonesledn
17 years ago
^^^^ sorry to hear that. make 'em shower! they smell.
rockmeister
17 years ago
I'll make sure I get my shower in on the Sunday before instead of the Saturday before we head down...lol


We'll be in Lexington on Friday the turd, any suggestions on lodging for Friday night?
rockmeister
17 years ago
Hey, Randy, is Lee coming out with you again?
niteorday
17 years ago
rockmeister..............
we have room for two..........
we are 22 min. from track west off bluegrass pkwy......
wifey says come to turkeytown.......
t33bone
17 years ago
As long as there is no track meet for the daughter that day, I should be there. Only bad thing is there is no schedule out yet and I have a feeling since track meets for us start in April, that date might be the first one. 😞

Hope not.
niteorday
17 years ago
tonkey turkey terrorist
rockmeister
17 years ago
^niteorday, Sounds good, but there's three of us though, Blacky, Gonesledn and I.
sledn is pretty small and doesn't take up much room, prolly toss him in the bathtub, LOL.
niteorday
17 years ago
wait a sec..............
lemme go in house and ask sweetie...........
niteorday
17 years ago
hormone levels optimal today...........
we now have room for four.............
turkeys welcome you...........
daveincincy
17 years ago
He's got a pool AND a pond...
niteorday
17 years ago
nice try dave................
mayhaps they have designs on solid platinum or other fine establishments located in town.............
oop............don tell ms sledn
blackfoot11
17 years ago
so...................he's got a ceement pond?
niteorday
17 years ago
granny took it over..............raisin catfish
Bluedevil
17 years ago
Yes, Lee is back in good grace and will join us at Keeneland! And he told me he would have a special stogie for Steve!!
rockmeister
17 years ago
Just got off the phone with Bro Erik and he'll be joining us, also. This will make a foursome for you niteorday, is that gonna be o.k.?
Users browsing this topic