echo4alpha
21 years ago
Happy birthday Brother Shawn - MACS(SW)!!! I'll light up something special in your honor today!

Hoo-yah!!!
Mike
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
Happy Birthday
pabloescabar
21 years ago
yea, lite you self a good one. congrats...
bassdude
21 years ago
Happy Bday!!!!
SteveS
21 years ago
Happy b'day ...
dave97402
21 years ago
Hey...happy birthday Shawn!! I just happen to have a couple special smokes just for such and occassion! (thanks)

Hope it's a great day!

Dave
MACS
21 years ago
Thanks guys. I really appreciate the well wishes. I have a Cohiba Siglo VI that Mike gave me a couple weeks ago. It is going down TONIGHT!!(Thanks Mike!)

Oh yeah... I got a few more of the Cohiba line that I got from Buckwheat but they are all 04 and need time to rest. :-)(Thanks Julian!)
KNOF
21 years ago
Damn, its your birthday too?
Well Happy Birthday!!! Maybe I'll have to send you a present. I can do that you know Shawn!

MACS
21 years ago
HOLD YOUR FIRE SOLDIER!!!
KNOF
21 years ago
It isn't fire, heheheeee!
It's your Birtday!
Are you saying it isn't your birthday, LOL!!!
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Happy Birthday ya old swab jockey. X
bullwyf
21 years ago
ONE YEAR OLDER AND DEEPER IN CIGAR BID DEBT? WHAT A LIFE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
E-Chick
21 years ago
MUAH!

Happy birthday!!!

Good to have you home!

Marla
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Broke my self-imposed exile just to wish a belated FELIZ CUMPLEAñOS to my favorite pedazo de mierda!

Bless you bro!

Be patient, the chest hair will come soon.(LOL)

blood
MACS
21 years ago
HEY Bloody!! I resemble that remark!! I mean resent... yeah, resent.

Also... the hair is fully on the chest and is migrating to the back. LMAO!!
18delta
21 years ago
happy birthday and good to see blood on here

delta
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^ Thanks, Chris.

Just don't ask me to comment on "lovelyred"- Brrrrrrrrrrrr!
I'll leave that to crazy nuts with a strong constitution like you and Shawn.

I still think that RDC hasn't posted on those threads 'cause he knows that it's his old, bald, hairy buddy in a wifebeater from Chicago (aka LGQ Girl-sp?).
;-)
lovelyred
21 years ago
And just what is that supposed to mean???? 😉
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Uh-Oh---Here's proof that Lovelyred sees all...

Just one question, my querida, do you favor electric or razor?
:-|

Your bloodikins
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic