ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
On the "other" thread, you mentioned burning bridges.

I wasn't aware there was a bridge between us. I had, at one point, attempted to build one between us...I seeked out your snailer. In return, you posted asking everybody not to give out your address. I then asked you to email it to me. You didn't respond. So, in my book, there is no bridge because you didn't want there to be one, which is up to you, of course.

Now, this will be the second time I do so today (see the "Apologies to DMV, et al." thread, but I'd like to extend an apology that I offended you. I crossed a line and should have backed down earlier.

Ryan.
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
pardon the poor grammar.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Right or wrong I am compelled to read posts (time permitting) authored by you and Cigarkid.

You two make for interesting internet...

Now back to my--
:-O
Charlie
21 years ago
Blood

Don't you just search out for their posts? I know I do, cause they seem to stir it up all the time!
LOL

Charlie
bassdude
21 years ago
Ryan - we have all been there - just ask Slim. I have been slim slapped, hammered by al'Thor and even had a phone call - which went very well. They mean no harm just trying to keep the boards civil and all posts in their proper place.

Now that BS guy on the other hand...
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
You're hallucinating again--must be the lack of sleep.
Go ahead, keep having kids.

You'll be visiting CigarKid in Florida before long.
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
^
Slimboli: I'm hoping you'll accept...
pabloescabar
21 years ago
drum roll please...
Slimboli
21 years ago
Not a problem ryanpederson ...

... just stop being such a 'dink' ...

BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Just joking ... 😉
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Someone must have slipped Slim a roofie.
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
My dog asks for roofies by name.
cayman2b
21 years ago
"thread jack on"

Hey Slim.. remember years back when you got your panties in a bunch about my comments that super primo's were a waste of money and only ego trips.... and you offered me and another guy a couple of free sticks to blow our minds. (cant remember brand, too lazy to look back) I declined noting your arrogance...

Well... I been thinking about it and I'd like the free super primo's now... he,he....

e-mail me at
cayman
hotmail
for my snailer
thanx

"thread jack off"

cayman

cayman
MACS
21 years ago
"All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel..."

I have no idea why that tune popped into my head...

Kinda like the "here we go again" sigh...
plabonte
21 years ago
Here we go again, that was by Whitesnake right? Pretty cool tune.
SteveS
21 years ago
=============================================
Author: cayman2b Date: 12/15/2004 07:34 PM
Hey Slim.. remember years back when ... you offered
me and another guy a couple of free sticks to blow
our minds ... I declined ...
Well... I been thinking about it and I'd like the
free super primo's now... he,he....
=============================================

LMAO @ cayman2b ...
bassdude
21 years ago
hey Cayman - it was a Cohiba EL Pyramide. I thought you were quite the ##### for not taking Slim up on it.
BeatDragon
21 years ago
****Commence Jacking****

Thanks plabonte....


Now Im going to have that freakin song stuck in my head all day...


****Jacking Aborted****
cayman2b
21 years ago
bassdude- does ##### = honorable man.. J/K

cayman
bassdude
21 years ago
ya know when I see Beat post jacking I have to close my mind completely.

Sure Cayman.
BeatDragon
21 years ago
And what the hell is that supposed to mean, Mr Dude?

You dont want to see a Dragon jacking....no wait..

I wish not to hear about Beat jack....that doesnt sound right either.




I would have taken the Cohiba too
Users browsing this topic