gonesledn
21 years ago
i am thinking tuesday is going to be a day of falling missles. sort of a presidents day celebration
Gandalf
21 years ago
Damn! I just returned to my home base after a successful field operation and found FIVE heavy caliber rounds had detonated in the side of my house.

Hey Justin (dpreece), thats some heavy firepower your're packing for a newbie! Especially the armor piercing round from that southern island.

Thanks bro', thats some fine shooting there! Now I have to re-deploy. Gotta go clean up the Vulcan I guess........
dpreece
21 years ago
Gan

It’s the least I can do for a great BOTL like yourself; I’m still cleaning up the debris left from your bomb last week.. Hope you enjoy the package!! Never underestimate the Idaho boy, there is more of where that came from.. Keep your head down!! heheheh

Dustin
bullwyf
21 years ago
Alright...someone reciprocate by sending me that old Sailors snailer...dog gone it Que....man it's saturday after noon already.....I've got boxes and ammo, but only had two targets identified.....there going out today..I think that makes 10 I've sent out in the last week....I've got more........just need the snailers of these West coast fruits and nuts that I haven't hit yet......OH BlackBASS is the operative word for today...or BassFoot.....either way bombs are launching...
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I just stopped by the post office and launched three bombs. Nothing spectacular, but at least a little help for the West Coast.

0303 2460 0002 6550 4011
0303 2460 0002 6550 4028
0303 2460 0002 6550 4004
thsdesigns
21 years ago
Que, nice attack, we need all the fire power we can get right now.
thurson
21 years ago
You know, you'd think a guy could just mind his own business and stay under the friggin radar. BUT NO, some blabber mouth says "Hey, that thurson a$$hole is a West Coaster, let's bomb his butt!" So what happens? Back to back Cruise Missiles! My mail carrier said thank God it's a holiday on Monday, and I better have that mess cleaned up or she ain't stoppin her no more! Bucky had the nerve to write "East vs West this FOG!" Well FOG this Craig! And ddsmokin calls himself "New York Bomber", what's with that Chuck, you speaking for the whole state? I don't have time to go through the ditch with the U-Boat so I'll have to dust off those old Nikes and open up the silos and see what kind of payload I can get off the ground. I just may have to call for reinforcements.

Oh yeah, now that I've done all my trash talkin for this go round...Craig and Chuck...direct hit to my flavor zone, not to mention some new goodies I'm anxious to try. Thanks guys, well done and most appreciative.

Tim
Gandalf
21 years ago
Bucky and Charlie;
Outstanding shooting Brothers Of The East. Mission accomplished. Another FOG bites the dust.

Tim - you deserved it bro'

Heheheeeeee!
gonesledn
21 years ago
such a pretty site. gotta love the fallout and damage... east takes a hit, west takes a hit. who is winning? nobody is, it is just madness!!!! hahahahahahahaaahhaaa i love it!

actuallly i think the midwest will win this one, lol
wes
Gandalf
21 years ago
I'll say it again:

Heheheheeeeeeeeee!

You better have your helmet on Wes.........
gonesledn
21 years ago
o my... quick question. if you have a missle in route to me, wouldnt it explode in mid air when it hit mine?

wes
spadesman
21 years ago
Nice shootin' boys.
mydsooner
21 years ago
i think more missles will hit Tuesday. They must be on a time delay or something.LOL
gonesledn
21 years ago
i would agree mydsooner. tuesday should be eventful
ddsmokin
21 years ago
I was worried that the PO would be knocking at my door with that return address..Glad you got the smokes I bet the Chick wondered what was going on when she got hers he he
BornADuck
21 years ago
Eastbound--->>> 0103 8555 7494 6745 1466

We're not done here on the West Coast
dave97402
21 years ago
Yep...Tuesday is going to be a beauty!!


I finally got around to checking in packages from yesterday....in the midst of expected packages.....what is this? Gandolf? I'm not expecting anything from him? KA-freakin-BOOM!!!! Dang man....I got hit again from a east coast BOTL!! All your doing is ticking us off you irritating little mosquitos!! lol

Thanks Gan....very nice package, with my favorites....oh yeah....thanks for another Casa Montez....you know I like those

Dave
18delta
21 years ago
WEST HIT EAST............ and we thought we were keeping a low profile.......

mydsooner hit us unexpectedly and tried to sneak it in with all the other bombs this week..........

if we ever recover from last week we will join in on the fun......we have lots of ammo...........8o)

blackfoot11
21 years ago
don't you guys think this post is gettin a bit long?

jeezy peezy, where the hell's jeff when ya need him?!

E-Chick
21 years ago
ddsmokin???


Was that you???


:)

Marla
Users browsing this topic