myash07
21 years ago
Doh!
It's all my (stupid) ash's fault...

Or did someone play a cruel joke on the myash....
I get a 10 stick package in on monday, wanting a quick turn around time, I do the puts & takes and send it on the next day, marked perpetual pass.
Sorry there lukin, you just got bombed by accident.
I apologize to all, this was supposed to be a KISS pass and the myash07 has made it a snafu! 🙂
eric1989
21 years ago
I have sent the box, email sent to Myash with DC#.

Things are good at this end, and I hope you enjoy them.
Eric1989
jlambert
21 years ago
As of 03-03-2005
Box now on the way to:
myash07
lukin
nfldraftman
echick
Goody
rogfam1
bassdude
loosecard
gandalf907
jlambert
Sleepmonkey
PurpleSageRighter
dice7711
mikecook
lukin
21 years ago
Myash's unintentional bomb was recieved today. Nice collection of sticks sent out (I can't wait to try the Edge, been wanting one for awhile)...the retribution will be swift my friend.
myash07
21 years ago
NO! NO! NO !

It was an honest mistake!
erkwgz
21 years ago
Myash,
I was wondering if you had got the smokes from the RaoknRoll2 thread. I now see that Lukin got most of
erkwgz
21 years ago
Myash,
I was wondering if you had got the smokes from the RaoknRoll2 thread. I now see that Lukin got most of them. LMFAO!!! Oh well both of you enjoy them! I am just glad they made it safe and sound! Twice! LOL!
Later.....Erik
myash07
21 years ago
I see what happened now..... DOH
erkwgz
21 years ago
Sorry about the double post and the threadjack guys! I just thought I would let Jimmy know that he actually did get my smokes!
Later.....Erik
myash07
21 years ago
Nice shooting Erik

Confused the shat out of me!
What a warrped trick to play.
LMAO! 🙂
myash07
21 years ago
Ok evryone
I got the real KISS box in today...
I will make my puts and takes
and send it lukin on monday morning,
Who is probably still cussing me for that 12 bomb!
LMAO
myash07
jlambert
21 years ago
Hope this is right...

As of 03-07-2005
Box now on the way to:
lukin
nfldraftman
echick
Goody
rogfam1
bassdude
loosecard
gandalf907
jlambert
Sleepmonkey
PurpleSageRighter
dice7711
mikecook
myash07
21 years ago
Looks good to me 🙂
E-Chick
21 years ago
Oh, I can smell it gettin' close!

Marla
rogfam1
21 years ago
Yahoo I'm next....

no wait it's lukin...
THEN ME...no then nfldraftman...dangit
after him then ME ME ME...
oh dangit...then Marla....
but then me...me...la la la me...
$hit then that dang Goody......
errrrrrr I give up
Clyde
strick9
21 years ago
Would someone please send me the above poster's addy please?

mnmstrick at sbcglobal.net

Pardon the threadjack.

-Mark
rogfam1
21 years ago
you will have it very soon my fellow like minded okie....Ha hahahaha
oh wait the Goody yell...
BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Clyde
Goody
21 years ago
Mark I will send it tomorrow...gladly!!!!


Clyde,
I'm afraid your jubilant anticipation is all for nought...you're not going to live long enough to see the box!! Bwaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa...cough-cough....haaahaaaa!


Goody
strick9
21 years ago
Thanks Gerald. I'll be looking forward to it.

-Mark
rogfam1
21 years ago
Bwaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa...spit..gag...cough....haaahaaaa!

Hey I think I am getting the hang of this...
Clyde

dont worry about getting the address from Goody he is my bud and wouldn't sell me out for love or money.....besides you will have it soon enough...

Users browsing this topic