dpreece
21 years ago
You fellas and ladies (if any) mind if the box stops by Idaho for a day? If not can I hop on the list?

dpreece

dpreece at onewest dot net
loosecard
21 years ago
Sorry Gang - forgot that I had signed up for this one!! I've been off-boards for a while on top of it.

I did get an eMail in yesterday(?) on this and decided to search it out. I will forward my snailer TONIGHT as requested in the eMail.

loosecard
21 years ago
And while I'm here - GANDALF!!!

Need your snailer - in case I don't get a chance to make the mini-herf this week-end...

If only I had replied sooner, I could have done a hand-off!!! (kicking self) I'm such an Idiot!
jlambert
21 years ago
No one said no so dpreece you down below. hehe it rhymes.

As of 04-08-2005
Box now on the way to:
00. loosecard
01. gandalf907
02. jlambert
03. Sleepmonkey
04. PurpleSageRighter
05. dice7711
06. mikecook
07. springgod  
08. andytv 
09. ASC 
10. dpreece
loosecard
21 years ago
Package should be safely en-route to me.
And I already have Gan's snailer. So we should be able to pull this out of the fire. Hmmmm.... maybe a bad pun....
Pinto
21 years ago
Can I get my name added to the end of the list?

PINTO


PINTO 63 at hotmail dot com
myash07
21 years ago
As of 04-11-2005
Box now on the way to:
00. loosecard
01. gandalf907
02. jlambert
03. Sleepmonkey
04. PurpleSageRighter
05. dice7711
06. mikecook
07. springgod
08. andytv
09. ASC
10. dpreece
11.Pinto

pinto you need to send your snailer to dpreece.
Drnos when do you want this box to come back?
just jump in anytime.
Gandalf
21 years ago
jlambert, please send me your snailer.

gandalf907
at
yahoo
jlambert
21 years ago
jlambert
MrsMyash
jlambert
Gandalf
21 years ago
Nothing yet, but the day is young.........
loosecard
21 years ago
No package yet... maybe in today's mail........???

No, I'm not avoiding you guys!
bassdude
21 years ago
I was not able to get this out until Wed night. My Po is slow at times but I would expect Sat.
jlambert
jlambert
jlambert
Users browsing this topic