TIGERCDW
16 years ago
So I'm thinking that tljones1961 is only kidding about a RENOOB Bomb.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Not only did he kick my azz with the Noob Trade Bomb,
he decided to do it again.
Due to the fact that I called him the **G** word.
What does he do this time?

Look

A Digital Hygrometer

Plus another 3 1/2 dozen smokes as follows.

5Vegas Series "A" Apocalypse---5
AB Tempus Quadrum
AF Seleccion d' Oro Corona Imperial
Bahia Blu B2

CAO
American Anthem
L'Anniversaire Cameroon Churchill

Cain
Habano Torpedo
Maduro Torpedo

El Mejor
Emerald Churchill
Emerald Robusto

Gran Habano
3 Siglos Gran Robusto
No5 Corojo Gran Robusto---3

Graycliff
1666 Presidente
Profesionale President

Gurkha
Grand Envoy Toro
Legend Aniversario Perfecto
Nepalese Warrior Toro
Regent Churchill
The Beast
Titan II Presidente

H Upmann Lonsdale

Joya De Nicaragua
Antona Gran Consul
Fuerte Serie B Corna Gorda

Maxim's De Paris Imperiale

Oliveros
El Padrino Edicion Italiana Bugsy
XL Bold Toro
XL Double Maduro Toro

Partagas Spanish Rosado San Agustin
Tatuaje Havana VI Hermosos

Victor Sinclair
Bohemian Maduro Ginsburg Churchill
Serie 55 Blue Gran Reserve Churchill
Serie 55 Green Gran Reserve Churchill
Serie 55 Red Gran Reserve Churchill
Serie 55 Yellow Gran Reserve Churchill
Triple Corojo Churchill
Vintage Select Churchill

There is really something wrong with this boy.
Someone, get him back on his MEDS and some therapy for his bubblewrap fetish.

Terry.You hurt me and shut me up(if only for a short time) with this BOMB.

I will begin my plotting now.

TIGER
elk hunter
16 years ago
Hamma time!!!!
richokeeffe
16 years ago
*sniff*

I am sooooo proud




Nice hit
DCLover
16 years ago
1. Author: TIGERCDW
"There is really something wrong with this boy."

You're just now figuring that out? You're a little slower than I thought.
05busa
16 years ago
bmxdad75
16 years ago
I hope your bomb shelter withstood the hit.
TIGERCDW
16 years ago
House and porch are fine.
Mailman says that he'll tip me out of my wheelchair if I get any more packages though.

TIGER
Blacknight
16 years ago
Oh damn talk about getting the smackdown.


Way to go tl
tljones1961
16 years ago
I can't belief I screwed this up again. The Maxim’s De Paris Imperiale is horrible. That I would send such a piece of crap is very embarrassing. It was truly an honest mistake. I apologize.

I will spend today reflecting on my act of contrition.
tljones1961
16 years ago
belief = believe
richokeeffe
16 years ago
Mister Jones,

After consultation with a blue ribbon, highly secret panel, your act of contrition has been determined. In order to have fully made up for such an offense, you must get an additional person to help in your bomb Busa efforts.
tljones1961
16 years ago
Blacknight
16 years ago
tl if your here send me an email.

[email protected]
tljones1961
16 years ago
DCLover
13 years ago
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Dayum. 40 smokes? folks aren't playing around while snowed in.
Capo king
13 years ago
As a noob...this is neat to see.....a vets vet.....doin work....
TMCTLT
13 years ago

As a noob...this is neat to see.....a vets vet.....doin work....

Capo king wrote:






When you see what that Gentleman above (post topper #15) sent me.....well you just won't believe it (I know I didn't 🤦
leftyposthole
13 years ago
So whatever happened to Mr Jones
DCLover
13 years ago
He puts in an appearance every now & then.

Wait, are we counting Ruby Begonia posts?
Users browsing this topic