CWFoster
21 years ago
OK try to guess the date/time that Sterling Robert makes his great debut, and I'll instruct Liz to put together a bomb to make it worth your while! I have several thousand cigars to put together something worthwhile from, so I don't think anyone will be dissappointed! Belly up and take your best guess!
tank71663
21 years ago
july 4th, 2005 @ 1315hrs.


TANK
pabloescabar
21 years ago
july 28th 9 am.
Liz62803
21 years ago
JULY 28th!!!!!!! you must mean June 28th Pablo hun or at least I hope you do! LOL I think I'd be induced way before July 28th! LOL

Liz
Sterling Robert EDD 7.4.05
tank71663
21 years ago
Hey Foster...

any rules we need to follow...like 1 guess a day ?, 1 guess only ?
pabloescabar
21 years ago
thats my b-day I think that would be cool if you could wait til then.
myash07
21 years ago
I'll guess

July 4 0500 hours!
2005 of course

LMAO at Pablo!


Thanks for the contest CW & Liz
Liz62803
21 years ago
Pablo I love ya hun but ummmm NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am not waiting till July 28th!!!! Sterling needs a bit more cooking time but NOT that much! LOL

Liz
Sterling Robert EDD 7.4.05
akanyced
21 years ago
7/19/05

9:16 pm
ddsmokin
21 years ago
July 17th 6:30amest
Liz62803
21 years ago
wow all these late guesses. I'm getting worried now lol - and my feelings are that he's going to be earlier than his edd!!!! Thinking if I go past my EDD I'm going to be cursing some names on this board LMAO 😛

Liz
Sterling Robert EDD 7.4.05
wells05
21 years ago
7/5/2005 1:45am

Good Luck!
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
7/3/05 @ 10:05 am

Is that better Liz?

Only trying to help. lol
RDHacker
21 years ago
7/7/05 7:30 pm

RD
dbreazeale
21 years ago
06/28/05
10:30pm

del

thanks for the contest and Congrats!!!
hunter1127
21 years ago
June 23 1:00am Best of luck!
8trackdisco
21 years ago
June 27, 10:09 AM

Great luck to you!
eodusmc
21 years ago
july 5th 720pm
Liz62803
21 years ago
LOL Buddha - yes it is better!!!

Thanks everyone for the good luck and best wishes and for joining in the fun 🙂

Liz
Sterling Robert EDD 7.4.05
Charlie
21 years ago
July 3 2345hours (1145PM)

Charlie
Users browsing this topic