swim635
21 years ago
6/22..Congrats and prayers for a swift delivery..
pabloescabar
21 years ago
how'bout 0305 0830 0000 2091 1091
DrafterX
21 years ago
June 30th- 4:25am
Congrats!
thurson
21 years ago
July 6, 2005 0215hrs
bughunter
21 years ago
Congrats Liz,

7/2/05, 6:15 am

Bug
tank71663
21 years ago
july 16, 2005 @ 1013hrs.

TANK
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
7-6-05, 11:37pm
jazzman
21 years ago
7/01/05 @ 07:58. Congrats
Charlie
21 years ago
Hey Bob,

Where ya been, welcome aboard!!!!!!

Charlie
madmaxx
21 years ago
july 18th 5PM

relax make plans for and enjoy the 4th
KNOF
21 years ago
I'll go with July 5, at 5:55 am, 2005!

The fireworks are gonna scare him out, heheheeee.

Keith
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
7-5-05, 6:33pm
MACS
21 years ago
June 16th is my 16th wedding anniversary. I'll say June 16th at 2359.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
7-3-05, 10:37am
Becca6
21 years ago
July 1,
7:00 am

Charlie (becca 6)
ddsmokin
21 years ago
as you approach July 17th the date I picked please stay in bed with your feet up.....on a serious note this is what life is all about. congrats
Liz62803
21 years ago
for those of you that don't frequent the misc board because of Sterling being stubborn and being determined to stay in a breech position I am scheduled for a c-section next wednesday the 22nd at 12:45 which means swim635 will be the contest winner. Congrats Swim. Let me know the kind of smokes you like and I'll see what I can do. You probably will have to wait a bit till Sterling and I get home from the hospital and I get him settled in. Thanks to all that participated!

Liz n Sterling
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Hope all goes well and Congratulations in advance.

And swim that was an amazing guess!
Liz62803
21 years ago
would help if I gave you my email addy DOH! lol Liz51668 at yahoo dot com

Liz n Sterling
Liz62803
21 years ago
thanks JPR 🙂

Liz n Sterling
Users browsing this topic