gonesledn
21 years ago
sorry i didnt get them to you on your special day mike, but i will be getting them off to you shortly. just need to do some shopping! hope it was a very nice b-day for you.

wes
erkwgz
21 years ago
Mike,

Sorry about not getting your smokes out sooner bro. Will be going oput in the A.M. Might throw a couple of extra in there for being so late.

Later.....Erik
wilberdew
21 years ago
Mike, I'll try to get them out in the next day or two.

Wilber
mikecook
21 years ago
cigarkid -

got your package yesterday... thanks for the great smokes... this has been like Christmas in July... nice assortment of 'gars in there, Bob!

Perdomos, Gurkhas, Montecristo, Punch and lots more...

Thanks again, Bob!

Mike

P.S. Erik, Wes and Wilber... don't even sweat it, bros... at this rate I'll be able to stretch my birthday celebration over the entire month... WOO-HOO!!
mikecook
21 years ago
BOY HOWDY!

A guy could get used to these daily packages!

Kevin, yours came yesterday and it was a very generous package indeed!!

Some of my faves in there like a LGC maddie and a CAO Mx2... Also a Bucanero Full Sail - which I've never tried...

To top it all off, kdotline throws in a nice little Saint Luis Rey from that island south of miami...

Thanks again for the great smokes, Kevin!

Mike



kdotline
21 years ago
glad to hear I hit some fav's and something new. Enjoy the smokes.
k.-
mikecook
21 years ago
Mr. Wiggs!!!!

Got your package on Saturday and let me tell you - it made my weekend!!

Ten AWESOME sticks... all my faves!!! And that nice Diamond Crown was the icing on the freakin' cake!

Thank you very much for the great smokes, bro... Remember, I get to bomb you back in September! LOL!

Mike


wilberdew
21 years ago
Edbug,
Got your package today.Its unreal the pacakages I have recevied. Just between yours and Ron's, 9 different Super premiums that i have never tried before. Not to mention 4 isom's . and thanks for carrier another frist.
I have recevied 9 packages so for and NONE of them have been a disappointment.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Mike Cook,

Just a little B-day hit on a mad bomber. Your package was the latest I have ever sent in this club so maybe I felt a little bad about being so tardy. Or, maybe you just deserved getting the **** kicked out of you you crazy fellow! LOL! Enjoy and happy belated birthday!

Later.....Erik
mikecook
21 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!

edbug blew up my house yesterday....

i knew it was going to be bad when my son called me at work to tell me that the mailman had to come to the door because I had a package that was too big for the box... Now we have a crazy-big mailbox that you can about fit most anything in... Needless to say, alarm bells started going off!!

When I got home, I found a large box from edbug... I slowly started to tear open the flap when it went off in a flash of blinding light...

When I woke later, I found that edbug had sent me an AWESOME birthday bomb!

First of all... this crazy nut sends me a nice cigar caddy... not only that, he stuffs it full of top-shelf smokes like CAO Italia, Onyx Vintage, Davidoff, DC Maximus and a freakin' PSD4!!

but this cigar terrorist doesn't stop there... no... he also crams in four coffin boxes of cigars I've read about, but never actually seen with my own eyes!!!

The first two boxes contain two churchills from Rocky Patel.... a Vintage 1990 and a Sun Grown... they look delicious...

The third is the Camacho 11/18 Liberty, one of only 30,000 made...

And the icing on the cake, the cherry on the sundae??

A Palms Super Sunday Party cigar from CAO...


Wow.. what can I say, edbug, your generosity is truly humbling... Thanks so much for the great birthday gifts!!!

Mike
edbug
21 years ago
To all my 2K5 BOTL's, sometimes I'm early, and sometimes I'm late, but I'll always make the trip. Thank you all for your patience, Happy B-day to all and God bless us all ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
wilberdew
21 years ago
Yes you do my Friend, And you do it with alot of Class.
mikecook
21 years ago
Wilber -

Got your fine package of birthday smokes Friday afternoon, just as I was leaving for a long weekend at the beach... How fortunate for me!

I stuffed those 17 beauties in my travel humidor and took them with me!! Unfortunately, only 9 were able to return as 8 perished in small fires over the course of the weekend!!

Great package, bro! Lots of juicy, tasty maduros in there... CAO, AF, a freakin' La Aurora Perf!, Monte, La Perla, Avo, Punch, SLR... the list goes on and on!!

Thanks again for such a great birthday smackdown!

Mike
MnRon
21 years ago
Hey mike i'll get that package out some time this week. Sorry so late .


Ron
wilberdew
21 years ago
Still waiting on 2 from JUNE.
mikecook
21 years ago
Burky!

Got your package, bro! Thanks for the sweet smokes!
Lots of dark, oily maduros... just like I like them...

I'm looking forward to that Gurkha Ancient Warrior... that's one fine cigar...

Thanks again,
Mike
gvenlet
21 years ago
edbug.....dropped pkg in the mail today Have a great birthday
edbug
21 years ago
Thanks bro !
erkwgz
21 years ago
Edbug.......Tic......Tic........Tic........Better run for cover while you still can!

Later.....Erik
rogfam1
21 years ago
Hey I lost my list...
who is August..and have I sent yet???

Clyde
Users browsing this topic