BLISTER
  • BLISTER
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
OK Gentlemen,

First packages went out today

grishuha DC 0304 1560 0007 1320 3047

Sfraun04 DC 0304 1560 0007 1320 3054

wennerman DC 0304 1560 0007 1320 3078

callowaybob DC 0304 1560 0007 1320 3061

gandalf DC 0304 1560 0007 1320 3085

Thanks for all of your help
callawaybob
21 years ago
You are truly a gentleman, first class BOTL. I'll be getting some stuff together to trade in the future.

Thanks for the FINE extra sticks

Brother Bob
BLISTER
  • BLISTER
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
My pleasure Bob,

Thanks for the help

--------------------------------

And on another note:

Goody your package went out today
DC 0304 1560 0007 1320 3153
wennerman
21 years ago
Blister...thanks for the St luis and the xtras..the henry clay was a nice touch,one of my favs..your return should be in your mailbox tomoorw..thank you sooo very much...you are a great BOTL...
Tom
BLISTER
  • BLISTER
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Tom,
Glad your package arrived safely. Thanks for your help. That's the new Honduran Henry Clay. Enjoy.
eodusmc
21 years ago
if you still need help blister i am game. just let me know and i will try and help.

chris
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
anything left?
domahboy AT yahoo.com
eodusmc
21 years ago
[email protected]

i keep forgetting the important part
BLISTER
  • BLISTER
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Here's what's left boys:

10 Fonseca 5-50
10 Perdomo Reserve Maduro #4
25 Full Box Jericho Robustos
5 Perdomo2 Ecuacion Robusto Maduro

E-mail listed above
akanyced
21 years ago
5 Perdomo2 Ecuacion Robusto Maduro
10 Fonseca 5-50
10 Perdomo Reserve Maduro #4

i will take them e-mail sent
Charlie
21 years ago
Are the 13 Fonseca Serie F taken? If not I would like them!

Charlie
Gandalf
21 years ago
Jose;
Received your package last night. Everything looks great. Including the EXTRAS! Man, this trade was lopsided enough without you padding the take. Very nice selection.

I'm feeling like I didn't do right by you on this one.......

Thanks for your generousity. Please LMK if the sticks you receive are satisfactory - there is more where they came from.......
Charlie
21 years ago
Also any of the extra Astral TVS's you may have....but no problem if all are gone, just thought I would try!

Charlie
BLISTER
  • BLISTER
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Charlie,

Sorry to say the Astral and the Fonseca F were taken early.

------------------------------------
Gandalf,
Got your package. I'm glad my package arrived OK. You sent me some pretty nice sticks. Padron 6000, RP sungrown,Bauza, La escepcion. Thanks.
Remember, you were trying to help me reduce stock. The extras were just a little "thank you".

Wennerman,
Got your package. Thanks for the sticks. Love those Camaco SLR's

Grishuha,
Got your package today. Thanks for the cigars and the box. I love those Excaliburs
I'l have to let you know on the others you were asking about

markjenkins,
Got your package. I hope you got my e-mail. If not, let me know. Your package was my favorite so far. I'm still putting your package together

Thanks again Gents
Rick30
21 years ago
chuckler
21 years ago
Blister...

If the box of Jericho Robustos is still there... I may be interested.

Shoot me and email on what you would want for them.

Thanks,

PT 🙂

petert4664 at
aol dot com
chuckler
21 years ago
Blister,

Your box of Jerichos got here, thanks...

Email sent.

PT 🙂
hunter1127
21 years ago
Blister, anything left over.Email to hunter1127 at yahoo dot com
markjenkins
21 years ago
Blister,
Sorry it took so long, but thanks for the package you sent to me. The sticks are great.
Was wondering if you smoked the Cohiba yet?
Mark
BLISTER
  • BLISTER
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Sorry Hunter,

Everything is spoken for. All unclaimed sticks were sent to OpFTH. I may have to do this little blowout again at a later date.

Mark,
I still have that little gem sitting around. I hope to burn it sometime this weekend. Glad your enjoying the smikes. Have a great July 4th
Users browsing this topic