chuckler
21 years ago
Charlie, My Pleasure!

Folks... pims14 has asked a question... anybody wanna get a PIF from him???

Step right up dudes!

PT 🙂
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Hey Pims, I will take those sticks off of your hands my friend

staugiedogie at comcast.net

Rob
pims14
21 years ago
cigarkid, you have mail.
chuckler
21 years ago
Much happiness!

PT 🙂
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Well Pims is sending the Gator some sticks, and I would love to send a Gator Bomb to a very well deserving brother, so the question is

WHO WANTS SOME FREE STICKS FROM GATOR COUNTRY

Rob
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Forgot e-mail staugiedogie at comcast dot net
Charlie
21 years ago
"you go Gators"....from the Devils Advocate with Keanu Reeves, Al Pacino and Charlize Theron!

I would like the sticks and a gator as well!

Charlie
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Charlie, e-mail on the way my friend, we used to be former neighbors, I lived in Cerritos for a few years. Enjoy the package.

Rob
chuckler
21 years ago
---TOPPED---
Charlie
21 years ago
Sorry, I forgot to post here, but here goes, who wants a few free sticks from the left coast?

Send email to charlesaf1 at msn dot com

Thanks

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
cigarkid22

What a great PIF....some neat and wonderful cigars! Thanks bro!

Charlie

PS Is anybody gonna ask for some free cigars?
Charlie
21 years ago
Whoops,

charlesaf1 at msn dot com

Thanks

Charlie
pabloescabar
21 years ago
guess it's my turn, ok me me me...
Charlie
21 years ago
Oh Pablo you got em! Send me your mailing aka snailer!~

Charlie
pabloescabar
21 years ago
cigarkid22
21 years ago
So, I was working today and my wife calls me and tells me I have some sticks waiting for me. I totally forgot about this PIF, and then KA-BOOM, total destruction of my pool cage thanks to PIMS14, what a phenomenal selection of sticks, my many thanks to you, and know I have your snailer, so watch out my friend, the gator will strike when you at least expect it!!!

Rob

p.s. hey pablo I have been wanting to trade with you for awhile, I would love some sticks from you, when you pop the question or I would love to send you a nice gator bomb all the way across the country!!!!

staugiedogie at comcast dot net
Charlie
21 years ago
Topping this for Pablo....................LOL

Charlie
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Charlie
21 years ago
Pablo,

You are supposed to ask the question, and do the PIF.....LOL

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
Pims (Danny) and Pablo

I have just sent out your cigars! Now, Pabs, your turn to pop the who wants em question!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic