myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Here is a chance to win some of myash's smokes...
I will take my redskins against your football team straight up, no points.
If the Redskins win I get a fiver, if the skins loose, I send you the fiver.
Only one person to a team, so send me your pick early.I'm only posting for regular season games.
No one stick of the fiver should cost over $10.00.
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago

2005 Regular Season
Date Opponent Time Network Score
September 11 vs. Bears 1:00pm ET FOX
September 19 @ Cowboys 9:00pm ET ABC
October 2 vs. Seahawks 1:00pm ET FOX
October 9 @ Broncos 4:15pm ET FOX
October 16 @ Chiefs 1:00pm ET FOX
October 23 vs. 49ers 1:00pm ET FOX
October 30 @ Giants 1:00pm ET FOX
November 6 vs. Eagles 8:30pm ET ESPN
November 13 @ Buccaneers 1:00pm ET FOX
November 20 vs. Raiders 1:00pm ET CBS
November 27 vs. Chargers 1:00pm ET CBS
December 4 @ Rams 4:05pm ET FOX
December 11 @ Cardinals 4:05pm ET FOX
December 18 vs. Cowboys 1:00pm ET FOX
December 24 vs. Giants 1:00pm ET FOX
January 1 @ Eagles 4:15pm ET FOX


Pick your team, if they play more than once, let me know the date you want, that way if more people want to play there will be an opening for them.


Thanks and good luck...

myash




JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I will take the first Eagles Game

November 6th at Washington on ESPN at 8:30PM

That gives you the advantage

I love a challenge

In Donavan we trust
rugrunner
21 years ago
I'll take Chicago on Sept. 11th. Not a fan just want to play.
saturn07
21 years ago
I'll take the cowboys on sept 19th

bjohns76 atgmail

thanks
gonesledn
21 years ago
i will take october 9 broncos game my friend.

thanks,
wes
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Jimmy, none of these are my teams but I will be glad to take the Chiefs on October 16th.

Rob
Charlie
21 years ago
Hey Jimmy

You are on when the Kansas City Chiefs play and defeat the Redskins on Oct 16!!!!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
Whoops, looks like the cigarkid got the Chiefs before, me, good choice, they are my team and they are playing at Arrowhead!!!!!

Charlie
IMOFF
21 years ago
I'll take the raiders.
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Charlie, I forgot Chiefs were your team you take the Chiefs that weekend and I will go ahead and take the Chargers on November 27th, is this ok with you Jimmy??

Rob
mikecook
21 years ago
jimmy... i'll take the second Eagles game on January 1...
Jdllizard
21 years ago
The Deadskins must be to scared to play the Packers!
John L
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Giants Oct 20th
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Oops Oct 30th for the Giants
shaffej3
21 years ago
Unfortunitly, the Redskins do not play my team (Steelers) so I can't take your sticks. The only way we would meet would be in the superbowl and I know the Redskins will not be there.
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ok
Here is what the line up looks like so far...
2005 Regular Season
Date Opponent Time Network Score

September 11 vs. Bears 1:00pm ET FOX /Rugrunner

September 19 Cowboys 9:00pm ET ABC / Saturn07

October 2 vs. Seahawks 1:00pm ET FOX / open

October 9 Broncos 4:15pm ET FOX / Gonesledn

October 16 Chiefs 1:00pm ET FOX / Charlie

October 23 vs. 49ers 1:00pm ET FOX / open

October 30 Giants 1:00pm ET FOX /ddsmoking

November 6 vs. Eagles 8:30pm ET ESPN /JPR

November 13 Buccaneers 1:00pm ET FOX / open

November 20 vs. Raiders 1:00pm ET CBS /IMOFF

November 27 vs. Chargers 1:00pm ET CBS / CigarKid22

December 4 Rams 4:05pm ET FOX / open

December 11 Cardinals 4:05pm ET FOX / open

December 18 vs. Cowboys 1:00pm ET FOX / open

December 24 vs. Giants 1:00pm ET FOX / open

January 1 Eagles 4:15pm ET FOX / Mikecook
thurson
21 years ago
WTF ash, I'll take the hit for the Bay area boys on October 23 vs. 49ers 1:00pm ET FOX

thurson
bassdude
21 years ago
I'll take the Rams.
DrafterX
21 years ago
I'll take the X-mas eve Giants game.
Users browsing this topic