rugrunner
21 years ago
[Pay it Forward] PIF 71

The Basic Rules.....

In a PIF thread, somebody asks,"Who wants some cigars?" The first person to respond [on the thread] that they want some cigars, will receive some cigars from the person offering.

The "suggested minimum" PIF package is FIVE PREMIUM smokes. You are encouraged to send more, but no less please.

If you don't have a FIVER of PREMIUM smokes, PLEASE BUY SOME, then play!!!!

It is then their turn to ask if anyone wants some cigars within an [Approx] 24-hour time frame. It is then their job to send some cigars to the first person that responds.

Winners will be limited to one win in [Approx] seven days. The key is to be fair, make new friends, and have a little fun.....

To eliminate any confusion please remember to post an appropriate "I DO" and send your snailer via the posted E-mail address.

So with the requirements set forth, who would like some cigars from the rugrunner?
[email protected]
IMOFF
21 years ago
Ruggy my man .........I DO.........Jeff

E-mail sent
IMOFF
21 years ago
I am going out of town Tuesday morning, so who's next?

Send me your snailer ASAP so I can get it out today.
firedoc51 at hotmail dot com
dadank73
21 years ago
IMOFF

I will take some

email on its way
dadank73
21 years ago
Who wants some my yummy sticks?

dadank1973 at yahoooooooo
chuckler
21 years ago
WTG my man ruggy!

PT 🙂
moonman
21 years ago
Yo Dadank over here please! I'll smoke some of your stash. You got mail.
rugrunner
21 years ago
Holy Balls! take it easy everyone! Slow down!
moonman
21 years ago
Yo Rugrunner........I was away for a couple of days I needed to get my fix. LOL!
dadank73
21 years ago
Got ya Moon

will go out in the morning

ST
dadank73
21 years ago
Moon,
The box is packed and awaiting pick up.
You should have gotten an automated email
from USPS with the tracking #

Enjoy

Scott
moonman
21 years ago
Thanx Scott......E-mail received. Muy rapido! OK then POTL who would like some of my cigars? huntertcb(at)hotmail(dot)com
erkwgz
21 years ago
Ahem......I would be interested in some of your cigars my crazy brother. You still got my addy?

If not e-mail me if you don't mind. I am on my work comp and my time is limited.

That being taken care of.......anyone like some stinky smokes from my bastardoor?

Later.....Erik
moonman
21 years ago
Yo Erik.........It's been some time since i've had the pleasure of throwing some sticks at ya. I will have to E-mail you cause I don't think I got your snailer anymore. Talk at you soon. Smoke Em........Bruce.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Bruce,

Sending an e-mail this morning with my addy. I also guess I should have left my e-mail addy for the unlucky bastige who gets my piss poor selection of smokes.

erik at prtcnet dot org

Later.....Erik
chuckler
21 years ago
rugrunner,

I am out of action, down with a headcold. Haven't gotten your box out yet... will get it out this weekend, sorry for the delay.

Your covered, no worries.

PT 🙂
icyo
21 years ago
GDColson thanks for the GREAT smokes! (from way back when this used to be PIF 70)... 🙂

In just the past two days I decided I needed to try a CAO Criollo and lo and behold you send me one! I've also been wanting an Edge, so many many thanks! I'll let you know what I think of those Acids too... LOL! A true BOTL.
rugrunner
21 years ago
chuckler, don't worry about it! I have 6 bombs on my desk that were supposed to go out a week or more ago! LOL been swamped at work.
chuckler
21 years ago
erkwgz,

You may want to ask that question again, I don't think da peeps got it.

PT 🙂
chuckler
21 years ago
Ruggy,

Ya sampler went out on Saturday. I tossed it together rather fast, not as good as I wanted to put together, but not bad at all...

I will do better next time... times are crazy here now.

PT 🙂
Users browsing this topic