rugrunner
21 years ago
Cool! Thanks! IMOFF, yours is packed and gets dropped in the mail tomorrow AM!
chuckler
21 years ago
---topped---

The question has been asked!!!

PT 🙂
erkwgz
21 years ago
Ok so I will it again.

WHO WANTS SOME FREE SMOKES!

erik at prtc net dot org

Sorry about the yelling, but since no one heard me the first time I thought I needed to raise the decibel level. lol

Later.....Erik
dadank73
21 years ago
My 7 days is up

Erik I will take some from you.


email coming


erkwgz
21 years ago
Dadank73,

Got your email bro. Smokes will go out no later than Wed.

Later.....Erik
erkwgz
21 years ago
Moonman!
Nice selection of smokes my friend. You are a way too generous BOTL. If you don't mind me asking what was the unbanded one? Thanks again Bruce for a really nice PIF.

Later.....Erik
chuckler
21 years ago
WTG erkwgz !!!!

They heard ya that time!

PT 🙂
dadank73
21 years ago
Stick Sticks and more Sticks!!

Who wants some Sticks?

dadank1973 at y a h o o
icyo
21 years ago
I'll take those sticks!

Email sent... 🙂
dadank73
21 years ago
ICYO got your email

sticks will go out first thing tomorrow a.m.

don't smoke em all in one place!!

ST
icyo
21 years ago
Well alrighty then...

Who wants some FREE smokes? Email me if this means you!

icyo at onr dot come
icyo
21 years ago
come is com of course.

(that's a subliminial email address -- subliminal for "come and get it!) LOL...
const33
21 years ago
ICYO, Email Sent

R
icyo
21 years ago
Your package is going out today! Enjoy!

You have the ball... 🙂
const33
21 years ago
const33
21 years ago
OK......Who wants sticks??

Send addy const33at aoldotcom
erkwgz
21 years ago
I would be greatly interested in some of them there dog-rockets bro. I think we have but, I am not sure if we have had any dealings before so if you need my addy drop me a line at...

erik at prtcnet dot org

Later.....Erik
erkwgz
21 years ago
^

Topped for const33.

Later.....Erik
const33
21 years ago
Sorry bro for the confusion. Sticks on the way. You up next.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Short and simple=Who wants free smokes?

erik at prtcnet dot org

Later.....Erik
Users browsing this topic