RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
well in those two minutes that elapsed from my post to yours, she already had me!

LOL
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
seconds !!!! i called it first !
MACS
21 years ago
She may want you guys, but she NEEDS me.

And the only reason she may even want you is because she hasn't MET me yet.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
LOL, that's funny!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
MACS
21 years ago
I actually was burned by my dad, of all people, with that retort.

We were walking in the San Diego zoo while he was out here visiting and he pointed out a hottie to me. I said "Damn, she wants me"

Then my dad hit me with the above crap and I just shut my pie-hole... defeated.
REDCAY
21 years ago
Very provocative cod piece!
ducati996
21 years ago
Thank GOD for NAFTA
pabloescabar
21 years ago
sw48362
21 years ago
When is that coming up for bid????
ducati996
21 years ago
i won it already
llehrjjett
21 years ago
MY MY MY MY MY MY
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...pop'gos the weasel
Cigarick
21 years ago
Exquisite in ever way!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...oh my sweet miss'thang
J.Redleg
21 years ago
Redlegs like Red!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
pabloescabar
21 years ago
ha ha, Im on Top...
BoxingAndCigarNut
21 years ago
I wonder what else is RED ?
pabloescabar
21 years ago
!!!score score score...
Users browsing this topic