8trackdisco
21 years ago
I know better than to go after the Titan of Title until properly armed.

But I did launch a couple rockets at some of his Shag Soldiers & Berber Bandits.

First wave have been fired and are airborn.

Operation 8track Flashback is on.

8

moonman
21 years ago
Like zoinks Scoob!
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
The term "paybacks a Bitch" works both ways when you have been bombed back to the stone age 😉

TUC
8trackdisco
21 years ago
I have to start saving up so I can afford the postage to do a full blown counter-attack. But it was time to at least light the fuse to get the process started.

I hope there will be a couple bloody noses by the end of the week.

8
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Of coarse you know payback is not nesassary.
TUC
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Necessary
Can's spell tonight.

TUC
8trackdisco
21 years ago
I understand TUC.

I tend to operate on the principal of "If I have to, I don't... If I don't have to, I do".

I'm a contrarian by nature. The world Zigs, I Zag. Hope there will be a couple people playing "stop-drop-and roll" by the end of the week.

Just a couple love taps, really.
myash07
21 years ago
gonesledn
21 years ago
8track, you dont have to send me any smokes.


lol,
wes
8trackdisco
21 years ago
gonesledn,

It never crossed my mind... lol
rugrunner
21 years ago
Titan of Title? You know some one that owns a title company. In Wisconsin? My wife will be done with her paralegal studies next fall and will be looking for a job. She thinks Wisconsin is beautiful. Maybe you can hook her of with this titan of title!

If you meant tile.... that different. I command you to bomb me! You must, you have to! You have no choice at all! I demand a bomb!! Now as a contrarian, you can't bomb me. HAHAHAHAHA Game, set, and match!

Nice job 8bag! LOL
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
I say he shouldn't bomb you, rug... Why, that would be totally rude to bomb you back.

Just my .02

(Hope that helps 8track)

Deb
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Hell, now Rugsey is picking on my spelling?!

Lets recap....

1- He bombs me.

2- Coordinates a Nuking.

3- Gets me in the doghouse at home.

4- Bombs me again.

5- Rips my spelling.

I'm having flashbacks to 2nd grade when I lost the Spelling Bee to Melody Sims by misspelling 'bicycle'.

Ohhhhh the pain.... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the agony.

(sniffle........... sniffle...)

The clock isn't ticking on you yet, but its being wound.........

Mr. Prince of Poor-sill-in.





Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
HEY!! I thought you were working tonite........

That's why you couldn't get together with us...

Brat.

Deb
rugrunner
21 years ago
8track, it's all fum and games here on the trades board. I'm just keeping your posting skills well honed for the misc. board! LOL

remember, over there it's misspell and die! LOL
tank71663
21 years ago
Remember 8Track...you go against the grain, you do your own thing...you do the exact opposite of what others tell you to do...

SO...

DO NOT go after Rug...Repeat..DO NOT go after Rug...

There, that should do it.....lol



TANK
tank71663
21 years ago
By the way...Rug, please explain " FUM "...just what is that ???


TANK

P.S. Thanks for the pkg the other day...I've got a good memory, and your day will come my friend...besides its all in FUM
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Mrs Tank, I couldn't make the Appleton cigar thing on a clear conscience because I had skipped Daddy Day on Monday to go to work (something I told myself I'd never do) then had to come in early Wednesday and stay later than usual.

Too much work lately. It needs to slow down. I was told things would be easier "after the holidays"... grr%$#@#@*@$!%#%&&%#

8
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
They did not say which holidays....
8trackdisco
21 years ago
HA... good point.
Users browsing this topic