k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Myash has a birthday coming up on the 24th and I'd like to get togather a birthday carpet bombing for the most generous BOTL I know. Anyone interested in helping e-mail me.

[email protected]

k9
myash07
21 years ago
Hey you, what are you tryin' to do?
I know where you live Ricky.
ash
gonesledn
21 years ago
i think i can toss a nice little package together for jimmy's b-day. as much as he has messed with me, its the least i can do.

wes
puffdaddy63
21 years ago
AMen K9....I still owe him a good whippin!

Mark
moonman
21 years ago
I've got some white apple Pine Owls I've been saving for just such an occasion. LOL!
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Hell ya! he hit me on my birthday and now it's time for payback!
John L
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Tic Tic Tic .........................

TUC
myash07
21 years ago
Stop ! Stop !
You must not hop on pop!
moonman
21 years ago
Dr. Seus! I love Dr. Seus!
MrsMyash
21 years ago
K9
This will be fun. Haha. Go get him ya'll. Hopefully the mail box will stand this.
Donna
myash07
21 years ago
Honey, don't encourage these crazies!
I'll have to make another cooladoer!
JJMD
21 years ago
I may have to join in on this one.......

;)
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Uh ohhh I been busy bakin'...

wonder what I could put together...

Deb
rugrunner
21 years ago
MyAsh, same B day as my oldest daughter!
Can't bomb a guy on my kid's birthday................. I don't think I can...................................
Well, maybe I can..........................Yup, I can!
puffdaddy63
21 years ago
C'mon rug......you can do it! Make em get 2 new coolerdors! I am aimin to make the postman cry!

Mark
MrsMyash
21 years ago
Ya'll don't listen to him. But just to remind you. He loves to bomb back. LOL Oh well as long as you and him are having fun who cares.
Honey go to bed you start grave yard tonight.
Mrs Ash
k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
spadesman
21 years ago
hehe. already took a pre-emptive strike on Jimmy. It should land today in with his other "tasties".
wvwa34
21 years ago
MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charlie
21 years ago
I am loading another bomb to go his direction!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic