CJBully
24 years ago
i'm gonna volunteer my leadership for these boards. and c-bid boards without a leader is a like a foot...with out a big toe. and Madurolover isn't always gonna be there to be that big toe for us. i think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest bestest buddy... and big toe, Madurolover!
cigarsmoke
24 years ago
I dont think we will hear from maduro again. LOL
bud451
24 years ago
Hey GYO, my late mothers name was also Francis....indeed a beautiful name.
Mr.Mean
24 years ago
I had an Aunt France. She was the best.
mhollowa
24 years ago
Bienvenidos, madurolover2002. I don't think you'll be able to stop the "shuckin'" and "jivin'" just as you won't be able to avoid beating dead horses. But good luck on your bidding.
GetYourOwn
24 years ago
"WISE ASS REMARKS" Madurolover's eloquent writing has touched my heart. I think I will incorporate these words into all of my posts now. Example:
I think I will retire to the garage, light up a wooden dowel and think up some more WISE ASS REMARKS. ....Wonderful isn't it? ...Maybe not.
Welcome aboard; WISE ASS big toe!
cliffie3d
24 years ago
LMAO! I've gotta say I haven't laughed at a thread this much in a while. You guys, and E-chick too, are just too funny! I knew this would generate alot of traffic. If I may take the liberty of quoting a classic, spoken by the esteemed CJBully, "whatthehellisgoingon?"!

I just can't decide who's the funniest. I think I'll go with Jimmy!

Lover of Maduros, I think you've officially been hazed. The people here really aren't bad; actually pretty, uh, decent, but just as you shouldn't in a normal public gathering, it's probably not a good idea to introduce yourself by saying "Hi; don't mess with me, smartasses."
PMoreno349
24 years ago
Madurolover was kidding about the wiseass remarks.....right, Maduro?

Steve: Does that bit about, send me a cigar, every work?
SteveS
24 years ago
not yet ... one thing that is somehow often overlooked is that I never say send ME a cigar ... I tell 'em they have to send one to everyone .... including me. It's sorta become my own half-humerous (or in the spirit of this thread, half-ass/wise-ass, means of welcoming newbies ... I think I'm kinda like a dog chasing a car ... the dog has no idea what he'll do if he actually catches it and I have no idea what the hell I'll do when one of the newbies takes me seriously and wants to send cigars ...
eleltea
24 years ago
this board is not like the others. we are not into smart-assed remarks on this board. smart-assed remarks are so infra dig. Welcome, newbie puke.
Slimboli
24 years ago
It's got to be JoJo ... you can tell by the fact that he hasn't responded.

Computers don't like him ...
cwilhelmi
24 years ago
LMFAO @ delarob!! I don't know if anyone else got your joke, but I just about fell over!!



Anyway, madurolover sounds like he'll really fit in here!! Although I don't think anyone will mind if he never shows his winy a$$ again...
CJBully
24 years ago
cw, i really do wish we could chat longer, but i'm having an old friend over for dinner. quid pro quo... };{>
rookie139
24 years ago
I'm not sure if I understood it...Enlighten us please!..Im guessing that if you took the letters "i" and "t" out of lotion, you'd have (figure it out)...No idea about the "basket" thing
rookie139
24 years ago
I'm not sure if I understood it...Enlighten us please!..Im guessing that if you took the letters "i" and "t" out of lotion, you'd have (figure it out)...No idea about the "basket" thing
rookie139
24 years ago
GetYourOwn
24 years ago
I think the basket might be furry?
Mr.Mean
24 years ago
I didn't get it either. Delarob is far too complex for a simple lummox like myself.
Charlie
24 years ago
Why is it all of the newbies insist on introducing themselves these days? Instant gratification? Pump up the ego? Not sure, but I know that up until the last 3 or 4 months, this was not done with the regularity that it is today! Everyday we have a "Hi I am Joe Blisphek and I smoke.....and I like cheerleaders or whatever....!" Why not just jump into the discussions and let all learn about you the old fashioned way---EARN IT!!! Just wanted to rant, and Slim that Tweety Bird was cute, was Tweety supposed to do something or just fly? Charlie
Danno114
24 years ago
Fava beans and a nice Chianti?
Users browsing this topic